Max's Vision ❤️‍🩹

Y/n: You realize I'm not that dumb, right?
Dustin: W-We never thought that...
Y/n: Anyway, should I call the cops or~
Steve: No! That's not necessary. * He said scratching the back of his head*
Y/n: Is it though? I mean you all broke into my office, without my permission.
Steve: We just had to find a file.
Y/n: What file? * You said already knowing the answer*
Steve: Max, she needs to tell her mom one of her symptoms and she forgot so...
Y/n: That's a lie.
* Steve huffed in defeat and looked over to Max for help, but her eyes were white and she wasn't responding to her name*
Steve: Max? Max! Shit Dustin!
Dustin: Crap, crap! Max come on!
Y/n: Baby?
Peter: Yeah?
Y/n: Are you messing with Max right now?
Peter: Yeah, I'm scaring her and then going to kill that Fred boy.
Y/n: Sounds like a good plan, love you.
Peter. Love you too and miss you!
* You broke focus and wiped the drop of blood off your nose, Max suddenly came back to her senses, she took a few deep breaths and got up from the office chair*
Lucas: Max! Are you okay? * Lucas said putting his hand on her shoulder*
Max: I..
* Max slowly walked out of the room and everyone followed her into a hallway*
Max: Right here. A grandfather clock.
Steve: A clock?
Max: Hmm...
* You then remembered there was a grandfather clock in Peter's house, he must be using the chimes to scare his victims*
Y/n: I'm sure it was nothing...
* Dustin looked over at Steve and Steve nodded his head no, you suspect Dustin wanted to tell you the truth but Steve said no*
Peter: I just killed Fred.
Y/n: That's good, lay low for a minute before killing max, your burning yourself out.
Peter: I will, thank you darling~
Y/n: You're welcome.. But I have to go, I'm with Max.
Peter: I know.
Y/n: You can see me!?
Peter: Yep.
Y/n: Do you watch me change?
Peter: Sometimes~
* And like that he stopped speaking to you, you felt blush rise to your cheeks just thinking about Peter. The group decided to go to Mike's house, you tagged along for fun, you guess..*

( At Mike's House )

* The group was sitting on the couches in the basement, you walked up to Max who was writing on pieces of paper and said*
Y/n: What are you writing?
Max: Letters...
Y/n: Okay, but why?
Max: If I don't make it okay! Go talk to Steve or something..
Y/n: Max, do you think every girl drools over him?
Max: No...
Y/n: Liar, I don't like him. Plus I already have a boyfriend.
Max: You do? Who?
Y/n: I can't tell you * You said winking at her*
* You walked away and sat next to Lucas and Dustin*
Steve: Ya know a little humility Henderson, it wouldn't hurt you!
Dustin: Okay...
* Steve sat down in a chair across from you and said*
Steve: So, Y/n why did you tag along?
Y/n: Just bored, I have no plans for break so I might just hang around with you guys.
Steve: You know, you seem to young for a counselor...
Y/n: Really?
Steve: How old are you?
Y/n: 25.
Steve: Huh, you look younger.
Max: Stop trying to hit on her dingus * Max yelled from across the room*
* You and the others burst into laughter as Steve's cheeks went red*
Robin: What about Linda, and Heidi? * Robin said walking down the steps with Nancy*
Steve: Whatever, sorry Y/n just forget about it.
Y/n: It's alright, and I already have a boyfriend.
Robin: She's a heartbreaker~
Y/n: Am not!
Steve: Who is your boyfriend, I might know him.
Y/n: You wouldn't...
Steve: So, tell me.
Y/n: Nope.
Nancy: Quit it Steve. * Nancy said smacking his head*
Steve: Fine! Fine!
* Apparently Nancy and Robin were going to see Victor Creel, Peter's dad. You zoned out for a while not realizing Steve, Nancy, and Robin left the room, you were pulled out of your thoughts by max handing you an envelope*
Max: For you, for you and you... Woah! Don't open them now! It's not a now thing!!
Lucas: Okay, but what is it?
Max: It's a keep safe, for if I don't make it..
Lucas: Woah! Max your going to be fine
Max: No! Don't say that because my whole life people have been telling me that and it's never true, it's never true.. I mean of course this asshole curses me..
Y/n: Curse?
Max: Just- forget about it!

( Next day)

* You were currently at the cemetery with Steve, Lucas, Dustin, and Max. She was reading out a letter meant for her brother, Billy. He apparently died in a mall fire, even though you already new it was because of the mind flyer thanks to Peter*
Dustin: How long is this going to take?
Lucas: Give her some time...
* After a few minutes she dropped the envelope and her mouth stopped moving, she stopped moving entirely, Steve's suspicion grew and he decided to run after her*
Dustin: But Max said we should wait!
Steve: I don't care, she can call a lawyer if she wants too.
* Once he ran up to her he began to call out her name and shake her, you then realized Peter was trying to kill her, Steve called out everyone's names so you all ran toward them*
Dustin: Shit! God damn it!
* The walkie-talkie soon went off, Dustin picked it up and the other line said*
Robin: If anyone can hear this we think the key to saving a victim is there favorite song! I repeat if anyone can hear this the key is there favorite song!
Steve: Dustin! Dustin! Go get the music from the car! Now!! * Steve yelled still shaking max*
* Dustin crawled backwards and fell onto his back soon getting up and running to the car grabbing some headphones and music tapes, he ran back. Everyone in a hurry to find her favorite song, you pretended to be scared and confused but it was so hard not to laugh at there panicked expressions*
Lucas: Found it!
* They put her favorite song, Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush into the head set and put it on her pressing the button playing the music, you started fake crying*
Steve: Max! Oh- what the- * Steve said as her body lifted into the air*
Y/n: " Huh, I never new Peter killed like that, is all you could think about"

A/n: Not really a cliffhanger, a little rushed I admit but I'll try harder next time, thanks for reading I appreciate it. Love you all :)