Visitor!?

* Your eyes slowly fluttered open. You found your surroundings unfamiliar but then remembered where you were. You shook Peter awake and said*
Y/n: Wake up, Peter wake up.
Peter: Hmm, what?
Y/n: Oh my god... I thought you were dead.
Peter: Nope, I am very much alive.
* You chuckled at Peter's comment and proceeded to get out of bed and walk into the cafeteria. You got some ice and a zip lock bag and paired them together. You walked back into your old room and put the bag on Peter's rib cage*
Y/n: Feel better?
Peter: A little, thank you darling.
Y/n: Hmm, wanna hear some stories?
Peter: Sure.
* You took a seat beside Peter and held his hand, they were warm and slightly clammy. You placed your hand to his forehead to feel warmth. You pulled it away and held Peter's hand again*
Y/n: You have a fever...
Peter: It's alright, I wanna hear the stories.
Y/n: Okay, this story takes place here, in the lab. Did you know me and 007 used to sneak out all the time?
Peter: I did.
Y/n: Really?
Peter: You weren't exactly the sneakiest person alive, I could hear you and 007 talking about me and 011.
Y/n: You heard all that?
Peter: Yep.
Y/n: Damn, I really thought we were quiet.
* Peter chuckled and guided your hand to his lips. He kissed it, his lips soft and warm. You giggled nervously and made yourself comfortable. You laid down next to Peter with your head on his shoulder and an arm across his chest*
Y/n: So 007 and I, we would always steal chocolate pudding from the fridge and silently run back to my room. We would eat and laugh and talk about our past lives and also what's happening in the present.
Peter: Was I included in some of these conversations?
Y/n: I don't remember a time you weren't. I mean, you have no idea how in love I was with you, and even now it feels like were still the couple that sneaked around and broke the rules.
Peter: In a way we still are, were both still rebellious and our relationship remains forbidden.
Y/n: Yeah, hiding it from Papa was actually a fun experience. It was a game of how many lies can you say to Papa without him noticing.
Peter: Yeah. * He said laughing*
Y/n: You know, did you hate 007?
Peter: No, it's just in the moment she was trying to steal you away. I was worried that if you went with her I would never see you again and I guess the adrenaline got to me and I did something I wouldn't do if I was using my head.
* As Peter spoke your gaze remained on the door, the scratched, almost torn off door. For a split second you could have sworn you saw 007's figure rush past the window and look inside. You raised from your position and rushed into the hallway*
Peter: Woah, Y/n what are you doing, darling?
* You stopped in your tracks, your heart beat quickened, your mind raced and your legs felt week. Just as you thought you were going to fall to the ground Peter placed a hand around your waist and guided you to his side. He frowned slightly at the person in front of you. Because the person in front of you was number 007*
Y/n: 007?
007: Don't come any closer!
Y/n: Oh 007 it's me, 015.
~ ~ ~
007: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes it's me and you remember Peter, right?
* 007 gave Peter a cold glare which he returned*
Y/n: How are you alive? I saw with my own eyes, your head snapped...
007: There's something I never told you about my powers.
Y/n: What?
007: I can make clones of myself, see?
* 007 did a weird hand gesture which made her body split in two. The two sides regrew within seconds and there stood in front of you was two 007's*
Y/n: So Peter didn't kill you he killed-
007: My clone, yes. Y/n if you want to hug me feel free but I'm letting you know I do not trust your boyfriend.
Y/n: I understand.
* You shifted your gaze from 007 over to Peter and said*
Y/n: Can I give her a hug real quick?
Peter: Make it quick.
* Peter leaned down and kissed you on the lips, as he pulled away you felt the warmth disappear. You turned back to 007 and slowly walked toward her. As you walked toward her she gave you a comforting smile, one of a mother who recently found out their child got a job or got into a relationship. Once you reached 007 you looked between the two of them not knowing which one to hug. As if 007 already knew what you were thinking she made her clone disappear, only leaving 007 herself. You smiled and pulled 007 into an embrace. You felt arms around you which made you smile even wider*
Y/n: I missed you, I missed you so much my friend.
007: I missed you too, more than you could even imagine.
* Peter made his way over to you and waited for you to pull away from the hug and placed a hand around your waist. He was being his usual protective self which you didn't mind. You knew he was afraid of losing you, and the fact that he almost lost you to 007 bothered him*
007: So, your still dating Peter?
Y/n: Yeah.
007: Wow, guess your actually in love and it's not some childish crush.
Y/n: Hmm, but enough of me. How's it been for you?
007: Lonely, no ones around since you know...
Y/n: Yeah, why do you stay here?
007: Where would I go? My whole family is dead and I never met any of my aunts or uncles.
Y/n: You could stay with us?
Peter/ 007: No!
Y/n: Oh come on.
Peter: Darling the house was meant for us and us alone, I know you care for 007 but she has to figure out her struggles on her own.
Y/n: But-
007: He's right, I want to experience life normally. I want to travel to the human world and live through the struggles and burdens of being an adult, instead of depending on you.
* You sighed in defeat and looked into 007's eyes*
Y/n: You sure?
007: Hmm.

( A Month Later )

* It's been a month since Peter's Injury and 007 returning, everything's gone well. Peter has just about regained all his strength and doesn't wear his bandage as much as he should making you yell at him for it. You and 007 are back to your weekly drama talks and spilling what's happened over the years. 007 and Peter have slowly been warming up to each other. They don't fight as much as they used too. What you've learned is most the fights are about you. Peter loves you too much to the point he can't imagine life without you and 007 wants you to be safe, and in her eyes Peter is the opposite of safe. You were currently with 007 and Peter in your room*
Peter: When should we attack?
Y/n: Soon... 007 will you join us? We could use the help.
007: Sure.
Y/n: Alright, is Friday alright, four days from now?
Peter: That'll work.
Y/n: Alright, let's get prepared for war.

A/n: Thank you for reading, also NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE FOR THIS STORY, I hope you'll like it, good bye!