Nancy's 'Explanation'

* You told the others Nancy was okay and that Steve was helping her through the gate. Robin rushed toward her and pulled Nancy into a tight hug*
Robin: I thought you were-
Nancy: Me too, but I survived.
* One by one everyone gave Nancy a hug. Steve came to the decision to move away from the gate and to Max's place. After everyone was in there they all sat down as Nancy began her explanation*
Nancy: He showed me, things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things. * She said her voice cracked*
* You sat on a couch next to Erica and Eddie. Your leg was shaking and you were genuinely worried for Nancy*
Nancy: I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this... This giant creature with... A gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army.
* Your mind raced at the thought. You felt regret, and confusion. Your supposed to be happy Peter is building an army, working toward the dream the both of you had imagined. But you've become so close to this group. Robin, Steve, Eddie, Dustin, Nancy, Lucas, and even Max. You wanted the plan to go forward, but you didn't want the others to die either*
Nancy: And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods. Our homes. And then... He showed me my mom, and Holly, Mike. * She said wiping a tear from her eye*
Y/n: Nancy...
Nancy: I-I'm okay, I'm fine. They um, they were all...
Steve: Okay but... He's just trying to scare you, Nance. Right, I mean... I mean, it's not real.
Nancy: Not yet. But there... There was something else. He showed me gates, four gates. Spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one inside Eddie's trailer, but... They didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home.
* You then realized, Peter had been showing the group his plan all along. You breathed heavily and felt a lump in your throat that wouldn't go away*
Max: Four chimes. Vecna's clock. It always chimes four times. Four exactly.
Nancy: I heard them too.
Max: He's been telling us his plan this whole time. * She said crossing her arms*
Lucas: Four kills. Four gates. End of the world.
Dustin: If that's true... He's only one kill away.
Eddie: Oh Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. * He said pulling at his hair*
Steve: Try 'em again, try 'em again.
* Max rushed to a phone and dialed a number in*
Dustin: Anything?
Max: No. rang a few times, then went to busy signal.
Steve: Maybe you punched it in wrong. Try it again.
Max: I didn't punch it in wrong,
Steve: Well, I don't know.
Y/n: Steve, I think she knows how to work a phone.
Steve: I'm just saying she could have typed it in wrong.
* Max tried again but failed*
Max: Same shit.
Lucas: How is that possible?
Dustin: I told you Joyce has this tail marketer job she's always on the phone like. Mike won't stop whining about it.
Max: Well yeah but this phone's been busy for what, three days now? That's not Joyce. No way, something's wrong.
Nancy: She's right. It can't be just a coincidence. It can't be. Whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this, I'm sure of it. But Vecna can't hurt them. Not if he's dead.
Y/n: Woah, woah, woah!
Nancy: We have to go back in there. Back to the Upside Down.
Y/n: Woah! Whoa, no, no, no!
Steve: What?
Eddie: Nope.
Steve: Alright come on let's think this through.
Nancy: What is there to think through?
Steve: We barely made it out of there in one piece.
Nancy: Yeah, but we weren't prepared. But the time we will be. We'll get weapons and protection. We'll go through the gate we'll find his lair. And we'll kill him.
Steve: Or he'll kill us! The only reason you survived was because he wanted you to! He's not scared of us.
Robin: And for good reason. We were wrong about Vecna, Peter, One. Sorry, what are we calling him now?
Dustin: One.
Erica: Vecna..
Lucas: Vecna.
Y/n: Peter.
Robin: Right? We've learned something new about Vecna/Peter/One. He's a number like 011, only a sick evil, male, child murdering version of her with really bad skin. But my point is he is super powerful. He could turn us inside out with a snap of his fingers. It's not a fair fight.
Y/n: He's not evil..* You whispered*
Dustin: So then why fight fair? You're right he's like 011. But that gives us the upper hand. We know 011's strengths, and weaknesses.
Erica: Weaknesses?
Dustin: When El remote travels, she goes into this like trance sort of state. I bet the same's with Vecna.
Lucas: That would explain what he has doing in that attic.
Dustin: Exactly, when he attacks his next victim, I'll bet ya he's right back in that attic, physical body defenseless.
Steve: Defenseless? Yeah, what about the army of bats?
Dustin: Right true, we'll have to find a way past them. Distract them somehow.
Eddie: And uh, how do we do that, exactly?
Dustin: No idea... But once they're gone. He doesn't stand a chance. It'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin.
Robin: That all sounds good in theory, but there is no pattern to Vecna's killings. At least not one that I can decipher. We don't know when he's going attack next, we don't even know who's he's going to attack next.
Max: Yeah we do, I can still feel him. I'm still marked, cursed? I ditch Kate Bush. And I draw his focus back to me.
Lucas: Max. You can't. He'll kill you.
Max: I survived before, I can survive again. I just need to keep him busy enough so that you guys can get into that attic. Then you can chop his head off, stab him in the heart. Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up. But I honestly really don't care how you put this asshole in his grave. Just, whatever it is. Whatever you do... Try not to miss.
* You felt the need to protect Peter. He's your boyfriend and you love him. You would do anything to protect him. As everyone left to go into the kitchen Robin tapped you on the shoulder and sat down next to you*
Robin: Hey.
Y/n: Hi..
Robin: How are you feeling?
Y/n: Alright, my arms healing nicely.
Robin: Good, hey I have a question.
Y/n: What's up?
Robin: Tell me more about this mystery man your dating~
Y/n: Robin-
Robin: Come on Y/n! Just a few hints?
Y/n: Alright fine... He's nice, and kind, and unbelievably romantic. He has beautiful blue eyes, paired with soft blond hair... * You said feeling your face flush*
Robin: Sounds like your in love~
Y/n: I am... Someday, I would love to marry him.
Robin: You know, at first I thought you had something with Steve. He tried but now he's after Nancy once again.
Y/n: Yeah...
Robin: I hope one day, you'll trust me enough to tell.
Y/n: I bet I will. Thank you for checking up on me, Robin.
Robin: Of course. I just thought I new him but apparently not.
Y/n: Nope, alright come on Robin let's get to the others.
Robin: Okay.
* You and Robin raised from the couch and walked into the kitchen, meeting up with the others*

A/n: Sorry for the wait! I'll update more I promise. Tell me if you think Y/n will betray Peter or will she stay loyal, bye!