Your Dating!?

* Everyone walked over to where the glowing light was and waited. You picked at the skin on your fingers as Steve and Nancy kept on going through the phases of the plan, over and over again. After a while you then heard a guitar being played in the distance. The demo-bats noticed and quickly fled toward the noise. As the others smiled your worries only grew. You had to brake it to them, and soon. As you were about to say something, the only thing that came out of your mouth was a shallow whimper. You groaned as you heard Nancy say*
Nancy: Okay, it's working. Let's go.
* Robin helped you off the floor and smiled at you. You returned the gesture with a weak smile. As everyone walked toward your house your stomach began to twirl. Over the past hour you had been going through every possible outcome of the situation and every single one of them came out bad. You were brought back to reality by your feet hitting the steps up to the front door. Once you reached the door you managed to say*
Y/n: Should we knock?
Steve: Do you think he'll answer?
Y/n: I mean, maybe?
Robin: Yeah, let's try and negotiate with the big bad puny worm looking guy, cause that will end well.
Y/n: Hmm...
* You slowly stumbled forward and held your hand out for a few seconds before knocking. As you knocked you looked over to your side to see Steve holding an axe. You sighed and just as you were about to knock again the door swiftly opened, revealing Peter. His gaze quickly met yours as he could sense your worry. He grinned making Steve's expression turn to confused*
Peter: Darling, what a nice surprise.
Y/n: It's nice to see you again, babe.
Nancy: What?
Steve: Y/n?
* You gave Steve a small smile as you walked to Peter's side. Peter kissed your forehead and placed a hand on your waist, making sure he wouldn't lose you again. You felt better now that you were with Peter. And that Steve, Nancy, and Robin knew what you've been hiding*
Nancy: What is this?
Y/n: I'm sorry Nancy, the truth is I've lied to you all. You see... I'm dating your enemy, and his name isn't "Vecna" it's Peter Ballard, or also known as Henry Creel.
Steve: So this whole time... You've been a spy?
* You nodded your head and smiled weakly*
Y/n: Babe? * You said looking up at Peter*
Peter: Hmm?
Y/n: Can we bring them inside, just so I can talk things over with them...
Peter: Darling, you know how I feel about them. * He said giving Steve a nasty glare*
Y/n: It'll only be a few minutes.
Peter: Okay fine, I'll go prepare you some better clothes.
Y/n: Thank you.
* You quickly kissed Peter on the cheek before he disappeared upstairs. The place was surprisingly clean, there were still vines but they were all pushed to the side. You scratched the back of your head as you said*
Y/n: Follow me, I'll take you to the living room.
* At first they were unsure but after a few seconds they followed you. You led them into the living room and sat across from them on a sofa*
Y/n: I know what this seems, so I'll answer any questions...
~ ~ ~
Steve: Why?
Y/n: What do you mean?
Steve: Why are you dating him...
Y/n: Well, I don't exactly want to explain the whole story so to give you a short answer, Um...
* You cleared your throat and rolled up your sleeves to show your number " 015 ". Everyone's expressions immediately changed when they noticed the number*
Nancy: Your a number, like 011?
Y/n: Yes, Peter and I started dating in the lab, I was a subject and he was an orderly. Our relationship was strictly forbidden so we had to keep it a secret. We could never allow Papa to find out or else he would punish us. So, whenever he was on breaks or guarding the hall near my room he would sneak into my room and we would spend time together. I used to have a best friend who was number " 007 " but as Peter and I were escaping she tried to stop us and she told me Peter was using me. Peter got so mad, he killed her...
Robin: How long?
Y/n: Three years... And to clear this tension, I am so sorry for not telling you all sooner. I was originally a spy to look out for 011 but she was never in Hawkins. So to keep my position as a spy I became a part of the Hawkins high staff and started getting an inside perspective of the kids Peter was killing. It was all fun and games until I began caring for you guys. It was never suppose to be that way...
* Before anyone else could speak Peter walked down the stairs and into the living room*
Peter: I prepared some clothes for you, I couldn't find any of your clothes that haven't been chewed up by Smoke so I just threw together some of my clothes.
Y/n: Thank you baby.
* Peter helped you up and again gave Steve the death glare, you noticed and giggled slightly*
Peter: What's so funny?
Y/n: Steve doesn't like me, don't worry.
Peter: But-
Y/n: It's fine, cut him some slack.
Peter: Fine...
* You could tell the others were uncomfortable, especially Steve. You just smiled and walked upstairs, leaving them with Peter*

Peter's POV

* I sat down on the sofa and glared at the people in front of me*
Steve: So uh, your dating Y/n.
Peter: Yeah.
Nancy: Your very lucky, Y/n is very kind and a unique person.
Peter: Hmm, she is...
* The awkward silence held in the air for a while until Y/n walked into the room*

Y/n's POV

* You walked into the room wearing Peter's clothes. You sat down next to Peter and looked over at Steve to see his face looked pale. You thought nothing of it and held Peter's hand*
Y/n: Is everything cleared up?
Robin: I guess...
* As you were about to stand up again Smoke ran into the room and jumped onto the couch, he rubbed his head against your arm and laid down next to you. Steve, Nancy, and Robin all stood up and grabbed there corresponded weapons. You waved your hands in the air and said*
Y/n: Stop! Stop! Stop! He's friendly!
Steve: What do mean?
*You groaned and placed a hand on Smoke's back, petting him gently*
Y/n: This is Smoke, he's my pet.
Nancy: Your pet?
Y/n: Yeah, not all "Demogorgon's" are big and scary. * You said laughing slightly*
* Steve dropped his axe making everyone else relax*
Robin: So what now...
Y/n: I don't know, but you can't kill Peter. If you do, you'll have to kill me.
Steve: Y/n...
Y/n: I'm sorry, but it's true.
* You stood up and walked into the kitchen, Smoke following. Your heart was beating fast, and your hands wouldn't stop shaking. You slumped to the floor and began sobbing. You didn't exactly know why, you just cried, and cried. Your whimpers must have been too loud because you soon felt hands around you. A hand made it's way to your chin and forced it up. You blinked a few times before realizing it was Peter with the others behind him*
Peter: Darling? Are you alright? Is something wrong?
Y/n: Peter?
Peter: Yes, it's me. Are you okay?
Y/n: I'm okay, I'm okay.
* Peter wiped the tears from your cheeks and kissed you on the lips to have you focus on him, and not how bad you felt. Once he pulled away you smiled slightly and looked up at the others*
Y/n: I'm fine...
Steve: Y/n, do we need to talk?
Y/n: No, i'm fine.
* You stood up and walked into another room with Steve on your tail. Peter following too of course, making sure Steve didn't do anything bad to you*
Steve: Why were you crying?
Y/n: I-I don't know...
~ ~ ~
Steve: Hey, look on the bright side. At least we know he cares about you.
Y/n: Yeah, he does. * You said grinning*

A/n: Just wrote anything that came to mind, sorry it's kinda shitty. I just wanted to get something out. Thanks for reading, good bye!