Back To The Upside Down?

* You were awoken by the stop of a car, it was the trailer. You opened your eyes to see Max, Lucas, and Erica standing up. Robin tapped your shoulder making sure you were awake. You smiled at her and leaned up from her thigh. You looked out the window to see your new home. You were scared... Terrified, maybe there was a word to describe your feelings but the thing that came closest was terrified. Erica was the first one to step out, holding an unlit lantern. Then Lucas, and at the rear was Max. She smiled weakly at you before shutting the trailer door. You felt the car accelerate as you watched from the window to see Erica, Lucas, and Max walk toward your house. And like that you drove off, leaving them*

( A few hours later )

* You sat in the trailer watching Nancy pace as she explained the plan once more*
Nancy: Okay, I wanna run through it one more time. Phase one.
Robin: We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready.
Nancy: Phase two.
Steve: Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance.
Nancy: Phase three?
Dustin: Me and Eddie draw the bats away.
* Eddie grinned and rolled around Dustin's head playfully. You felt happy that Dustin had at least a father figure or two... You had no one except Papa. And you didn't want it to be that way*
Robin: We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and... Flambé.
Nancy: Nobody move on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?
Robin: Got it.
Steve: Got it.
Y/n: Yep.
Eddie/Dustin: Heard every word.
* Everyone stood up and grabbed their supplies. You carried a 'shield' and a gun that Peter gifted you for your birthday a few years back. You had this endless pit in your stomach... You didn't know what you would do yet to stop them... But you had an idea. You had to break it to them that you know who Vecna is and that you've known for years. And also the fact you and Peter are dating. It would be tough but you had to get it over with... Or Peter would be gone. Everyone stepped out of the trailer and started heading to Eddie's trailer. Once you caught your breath from running you stepped inside the trailer. Steve put down his axe and looked at Nancy then you then Robin*
Dustin: Hey, be careful.
Steve: Thanks, buddy.
* Steve inhaled quickly as he reached for the rope, ready to hoist himself up*
Steve: Here goes nothing...
* Steve climbed up the rope looking like he put no effort in. Once he flipped around and in the Upside Down he landed on his feet. He looked up at the rest of you and smirked as he shrugged his shoulders*
Robin: What does he want us to do, applaud?
Y/n: Probably, knowing Steve..
Nancy: Yeah. * She said giggling*
* Steve pulled the mattress under the rope so that everyone had a safe landing. He grunted as he dropped the mattress onto the vine covered floor and said*
Steve: All right. Let's go.
* Nancy went and then Eddie, Robin, Dustin, and you. Thunder boomed as you walked outside. You hid a smile, it felt good being back in the Upside Down. It felt like the home you never had. Sure, the vines were a little much but you liked them. It added character. As Nancy, Robin, You, and Steve were about to leave Eddie and Dustin, but Steve turned around and said*
Steve: Hey guys, listen. If things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. And we'll take care of Vecna. And don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. Okay? You guys are just-
Dustin: Decoys. Don't worry, you can be the hero, Steve.
Eddie: Absolutely. I mean, look at us. We are not heroes. * He said smirking*
* Steve nodded and was about to turn away when Eddie stopped him and said*
Eddie: Hey, Steve? Make him pay...
* They both nodded their heads and walked away from each other. The pit in your stomach grew, your mouth was dry and you felt tears start to burn in your eyes. You had to keep it together though, for the sake of your cover. You were so damn scared... Peter meant everything to you. You didn't have a family to care about, you didn't have a cousin to talk to. You don't have anyone except Peter and this group. You didn't want them to die, but you couldn't let them kill Peter. They could kill anyone else in the world and you wouldn't care, but if they killed Peter. All hell would break loose. You wouldn't be able to stand life without Peter. Peter was your happiness, he was your joy, your heart and your strength. You knew if you didn't have Peter, you would follow him. You had too, it would be  the only way to see him again. You were so in love with this man to the point you would follow him into the depths of hell if you had to. You wiped away at the tears slowly streaming down your face. What you learn from being in a lab is crying silently, and keeping your emotions to yourself. It was a bad habit but you couldn't help it. You let out one quiet whimper but no one seemed to notice. You swallowed hard and pushed forward, keeping your emotions to yourself. You made your way through a forest as Robin broke the silence*
Robin: So uh... I don't mean to freak anyone out, but I swear we've seen this tree before.
Nancy: That's impossible.
Robin: That would suck, right? If Vecna destroyed the world because... 'Cause we got lost in the woods?
Y/n: We're not lost, Robin.
* Robin chuckled and sped up her pace. She jogged through the forest keeping no mind to the vines*
Nancy: Robin, hey. Watch out for the vines! Hive mind. Remember?
Robin: Thank you! *She said from a distance*
Steve: Uh, don't worry about her. She's just stressed. You know, scared.
Nancy: Yeah. Yeah. I... I know. It's just.
Steve: She's a super klutz?
*Nancy chuckled as you walked further and further behind. You knew Steve wanted a shot at Nancy so you decided to give them their space*
Nancy: She did tell me that it took her longer to walk than most babies, so...
Steve: I really shouldn't laugh. When I was a baby, I actually crawled backwards.
Nancy: Crawled backwards?
Steve: You know, I'd push with my hand like this. Beep, beep. Always in reverse, you know? Oh, come on, it makes sense. You push to move, right?
Nancy: No, no, it doesn't make sense.
Steve: Well, it did to my tiny little Harrington brain. That is, until I reversed my baby butt down a flight of stairs and thumped my baby head really good. Yeah.
Nancy: Wow, that explains so much.
Steve: Yeah, I think it kinda does. I think, like, right out of the gate, like, I'm super confident. But I'm also, like, an idiot. Which is just... I mean it's a brutal combination. But, I mean, the good news is, I get a big enough thump on my head, I can change, you know? I can learn. I can, crawl forward. Listen, I guess what I'm trying to say in a really stupid, roundabout way is, um... Is thank you.
Nancy: Thank me? *She said stopping in her tracks*
Steve: Yeah.
Nancy: For?
Steve: For giving my head the biggest thump of it's life two years ago. I needed it. It's changed my life. And now I'm crawling forward. Slowly. I just wonder sometimes... You know, if... Some other girl had given me a proper thump before we'd met, would things have been different? Like, if we were meeting together for the first time right now, part of me... I dunno, part of me thinks we would've made it.
Nancy: Steve...
Steve: Remember the dream I told you about? About the Winnebago? Seeing the country with my six lil' nuggets? It's all true. Every last word. But I left one part out. It's the most important part. You're there... You've always been there.
Robin: Hey guys! Awesome news!
Y/n: What's up?
Robin: So uh, looks like we weren't going the wrong way after all. Come on. Let's go.
Steve: Okay. Ro... Robin, slow down! Robin!
* Everyone pranced through the forest, avoiding vines and branches. You were eventually met with the sight of your beautiful house. You smiled to yourself imagining Peter sleeping soundly in your shared bed. You were taken out of your thoughts by seeing a flashing, glowing, glittery light.
Steve: Erica.

A/n: Thank you so much for reading, hope you all enjoyed. Bye!