Jason!?

* You, Nancy, Steve, Robin, Erica, and Max all walked toward the "War Zone" leaving Eddie, Dustin, and Lucas. Once everyone entered the building your eyes immediately darted to a sign that said "Knives, Tents, Rifles, and more". The place was crowding with people, rednecks and burley girls were walking all around the place*
Robin: So much for avoiding angry hicks.
Y/n: Let's be fast?
Nancy: Yep.
Robin: Definitely.
* Everyone grabbed baskets, and carts and spread out trying to get all the supplies that was needed. Max seemed to be in charge of knives and machetes. Erica had a cart and was filling it with beverages such as slushes and coke. Robin was in charge of gas and Steve didn't really do anything. Nancy meanwhile was searching for reliable guns. You were with Robin when Steve walked up putting on a new leather jacket*
Robin: So, how many of these do you think we need? * She said shaking the container of gasoline in her hand*
Steve: Five or six.
Y/n: Get seven just to piss him off. * You whispered into Robin's ear*
Steve: I heard that!
Y/n: Sure you did... Robin grab seven. Robin? Robin?
* You tried capturing Robin's attention but her gaze seemed to be elsewhere. After a while you pin pointed what Robin was staring at... Vickie. Robin smirked in awe as she stared at the red-head*
Steve: What are you gonna do? Stand and gawk?
Robin: Shut up.
* Robin stepped forward building up the courage to say hi but all the sudden, a dirty blonde rushed behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders. Robin immediately stopped as the scene unfolded*
Vickie: Jesus, you scared me.
???: Woah, you gonna mace me with that?
Vickie: If it keeps you in line, then yeah.
* Then the real bomb show happened. The boy with Vickie kissed her on the lips. You immediately turned to Robin to see tears in her eyes, mixed with confusion and sadness. You could tell she was slowly backing away. You felt sorry for her, you knew how she felt. It never happened to you but you were always afraid Peter would run off with another woman, leaving you behind. But luckily 007 was there to help... She wasn't now, because of what Peter did. You missed her greatly but you pushed your feelings aside, this wasn't the time to be thinking about yourself. This was a time to think about Robin. You grabbed her hand making her look at you. You smiled weakly and Robin could already tell you knew how she felt. Robin tried to smile, but it was soon replaced with a frown*
???: See? Not so scary. * The boy with Vickie said*
* The man continued to kiss Vickie and pepper kiss down her neck. Vickie then made eye contact with Robin. Vickie's smile was soon gone as soon as she realized Robin was there. Robin broke from your gasp and ran out of the building*
Y/n: No! Robin!
Steve: Robin, stop!
???: Who's that?
Vickie: Someone from band.
* You walked through the aisles of the War Zone trying to find Robin but instead came upon Nancy at the cashier with a shotgun in hand*
Y/n: Hey Nancy.
Nancy: Hi.
* Nancy smiled and turned to the cashier*
Nancy: How much is this?
Cashier: $120.99, but I'll throw in 20 rounds of buckshot for ya.
* Nancy nodded her head grinning slightly. You felt a hand on your shoulder and immediately shrugged it off, you then turned to face the person. It was Jason, your gaze hardened at the sudden dislike for the boy. He grinned and walked to the other side of you, opening his mouth to talk to the cashier*
Jason: Hey, can I see the real pretty .345, please?
Cashier: Sure thing.
* Nancy turned to Jason to see him smiling at the sight of her*
Jason: Nancy Wheeler. Wouldn't expect to find you here, especially with the school counselor.
Nancy: Yeah, we're friends. And it's pretty scary times so...
* You turned your head to see Erica in a panicked state at the sight of Jason. You waved your hands over to Steve signaling to tell him. She nodded her head and jogged over to him*
Y/n: Hey uh, Jason. I'm really sorry about Chrissy...
* Jason nodded his head and smiled. You then realized he looked awful, his hair wasn't styled and his eyes and cheeks were stained red. He was also holding a gun like his life depended on it. He turned to Nancy and said*
Jason: Wheeler, want my advice? Shotguns are not good for much of anything past killing small birds.
* Jason walked up to Nancy to the point he was right in her face*
Jason: I mean, they got power, sure, but not much range. And that's just gonna force you into close-range combat, then someone can just grab the barrel like this... * He said quickly getting a firm grasp on the base of the barrel*
Jason: And redirect it...
* You looked around the store to see the rest of the basketball team, apart from Lucas and Patrick. They were all grabbing weapons, knives, guns, ammo, everything to kill someone*
Jason: Well, you look nervous.
Nancy: Like I said, scary times.
Jason: Now, your brother, he, uh... Is he here with you, by chance. I mean, I know Y/n and him are friends as well. So why shouldn't he?
Nancy: Mike?
Jason: Mike...
Nancy: No.
Jason: You know I only ask because he's... He's in Hellfire, isn't he?
Nancy: I don't know what you're talking about.
Jason: What about his friends? They here with you?
Y/n: Jason... How about you let go of the shotgun. Can't you tell Nancy's uncomfortable.
* Jason scoffed and backed up a few steps. Once Nancy bought the shotgun everyone rushed to the trailer. Steve was the first inside*
Dustin: What happened?
Steve: We gotta go.
Erica: Your old friends are here. * She said climbing into the trailer*
Lucas: Shit!
* Robin rushed inside, then Max, then you, then Nancy*
Robin: Let's go! Let's go!
Steve: I'm going! I'm going! Sit down!
* You sat down next to Eddie as the trailer started and Steve pressed on the gas peddle. As Steve drove out of the parking lot, you passed Jason and his gang loading up weapons in his car. After a long car ride Steve stopped the trailer on a road next to an open field. Everyone climbed out and started preparing the supplies. You were with Dustin and Eddie making garbage can shields. Steve and Robin were creating molotov's to throw at Peter. Erica and Lucas were making spears and Nancy and Max were cutting off the base of the shotgun barrel to make it shorter. Eddie, Dustin, and you all hammered nails into garbage can lids to act as shields*
Max: Is this legal? * She said watching Nancy saw off almost all of the barrel*
Nancy: Actually, I think it's a felony.
Max: Right.
Nancy: But it guarantees one thing. I won't miss.
* You cringed inside at Nancy's words. You were still trying to find out a way to steer their plan away from killing Peter. But you didn't know how, everyone was so committed to killing him. They might find out your a spy if you tell them to stop*
Dustin: How's she feeling Eddie?
Eddie: Light. But durable * He said raising the garbage lid into the air*
Y/n: God, Eddie...
Eddie: Deadly. But reliable.
* You and Dustin giggled at Eddie's words as he moved the new "shield" around in the air*
Eddie: Hear me now. There will be no more retreating... From Eddie the Banished.
Dustin: Hey, you're really ready for bat-tle.
* You and Eddie stared at him in confusion as he giggled nervously*
Dustin: You get it?
Y/n: No...
Dustin: Bat-tle. B-A-T. No? I thought I had a good one.
* Eddie suddenly tackled Dustin moving him around*
Dustin: What are you doing? You son of a bitch!
* You giggled at their play fighting making Dustin turn to you*
Dustin: What's so funny! Ay, get over here!
* Dustin grasped onto your shirt and forced you into their wrestling. Arms were thrown everywhere as Eddie tackled Dustin, and you climbed on top of them creating a dog pile. Once everyone calmed down Eddie turned to Dustin and said*
Eddie: Never change, Dustin Henderson. Promise me? * He said slipping a piece of hair out of his mouth*
Dustin: Wasn't planning on it...
Y/n: You both are dorks.* You said giggling*

A/n: Thank you for reading, sorry about the wait. I hope you have a good day/night!