Communication??

Steve: Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?
Disoriented echo: That brings us to the question you first raised. How and why is there a gate in Lover's Lake?
Nancy: Dustin!
Y/n: Dustin? Hello?
* You checked around corners and Eddie checked behind curtains trying to find where the voice was coming from*
Eddie: Henderson?
Robin: Dustin!
Steve: All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douchebag.
Nancy: Will found a way.
Y/n: What?
Nancy: Will, he found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights.
Steve: Lights?
Nancy: Yeah. * She said turning on a lamp unsuccessfully*
Steve: The switch, try the switch.
Nancy: Okay.
* The echos of Dustin's voice could still be heard faintly through out the house*
Nancy: It's not working.
Steve: Guys? You seeing this?
* You looked toward the area Steve was pointing his flashlight to see the chandelier glowing a dim shade of orange. Everyone walked up to the light slowly and looked up toward it. Nancy suddenly raised her hand and moved her fingers swiftly through the golden glittery light*
Y/n: Woah...
Disoriented echo: Are these like the Mothergate...
* You then reached your hand upward and swiftly moved your hand through the glowing area. You felt yourself smile at the weird feeling it had against your fingertips. Robin, Steve, and Eddie all eventually joined you and Nancy moving their hands through the lit up area around the chandelier*
Steve: It tickles.
Robin: It kinda feels good.
Y/n: Weirdly enough.
Nancy: Does anyone know Morse code?
Robin: No.
Steve: No
Y/n: Sorry Nancy.
Eddie: Wait, does SOS count? Is that, Is that good?
Disoriented echo: So our working theory is that Vecna makes remote contact from his attic.
* As Eddie tapped S. O. S out we ended up getting an echoey response saying*
Disoriented echo: Grab Holly's light up bead toy and meet us upstairs.
* Nancy ended up finding the toy and we all grouped up in one of the rooms upstairs*
Steve: Come on, come on.
* You then officially confirmed the disoriented echo was in fact Dustin*
Dustin: Seeing this?
* Nancy reached her hand out again toward the golden light except this time it was Holly's toy. The space around it glowed brighter the more Nancy's hand moved through it*
Y/n: Holy shit... * You said breathlessly *
* You heard laughs and faint echos, your guess was Dustin celebrating his plan working. Nancy moved her hand swiftly and slowly through the golden lit light*
Dustin: We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by.
* The light disappeared but the glitter stayed flowering through the air*
Dustin: Okay try it now.
Eddie: Okay, alright.
Nancy Um... Uh.
* Nancy reached her hand out again and spelled the word " Hi " *
Dustin: Haha alright that worked!
Eddie: Yes! Yes! Hi!
Y/n: Tell him were stuck.
Nancy: Okay um.
* Slowly but surely Nancy spelled the word " Stuck " *
Eddie: Hmm, hmm.
Steve: Yes, we are.
Dustin: You can't get back through Watergate?
Steve: What the hell is watergate.
Y/n: Cause it's water and it's a gate?
Eddie: Oh- that's cute.
Steve: Right?
Nancy: Um.. No it's.
* Nancy once again shifted her hand through the light spelling out " Guarded " *
Y/n: Perfect.
Steve: Yes, yes, yes.
Dustin: Okay, we think we have a theory that can help with that.
Eddie: Yes.
Robin: Genius child.
Dustin: ~ ~ ~ Murder... Sight.
Nancy: Does anybody understand what he's talking about?
Eddie No.
Y/n: No idea.
* You took it upon yourself to spell out a question mark*
Dustin: Okay. Seriously? How many times do I have to be right on the money before you guys just trust me?
Steve: Jesus Christ. This kid's gotta get his ego in check.
Eddie: It's his tone, right?
Steve: I know.
Nancy: Okay, so... So how far is your trailer, Eddie?
Eddie: 7 miles.
Robin: Nancy? Uh, I know your house here is, like, weirdly creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?
* Nancy processed what Robin had said and immediately headed outside to the bikes*
Y/n: Uh, Nancy.
Nancy: Yeah?
Y/n: There's only 4 bikes...
Nancy: Oh-um sorry you can hop on the back of one of ours.
Y/n: Alright.
* You looked over your options. You could rather ride with Nancy, Steve, Robin, or Eddie. It was a tough decision but in the end you picked Robin. Out of the whole group you knew Robin the best. You smiled and hopped on the back of Robin's bike*
Robin: Comfortable?
Y/n: Yeah, let's get going.
* Robin placed her feet on the peddles and started peddling. Everyone followed making a diamond formation.. Eventually you all made it to Eddie's trailer. You entered the trailer to see a gate on the ceiling. It was red with slimy vines around it. As everyone circled around the gate you slipped into another room and decided to contact Peter*
Y/n: Babe?
Peter: What's wrong?
Y/n: Nothing, I wanted to inform you saying the group found a gate in Eddie's trailer.
Peter: Shit.
Y/n: Peter?
Peter: Sorry darling, I have to do something.
Y/n: What do you mean? Peter. Peter answer me! Hello?
Y/n: Damnit...
* You sighed and wiped the blood from your nose. You walked back to the group to see Eddie's trailer surrounded by bats*
Eddie: Go! Go! Go!
Y/n: What's happening?
Steve: Somehow Vecna found out where we were and sent a horde of bats. We have to go now!
* Steve helped Robin, Eddie, and you through the gate. But when it came to Nancy's turn her eyes turned white and she wouldn't move*
Dustin: Woah, woah. Steve! What's wrong?
Steve: Vecna has her!
Robin: No, no, no, no.
* You closed your eyes and immediately contacted Peter*
Y/n: Peter what the hell!?
Peter: I'm just scaring them.
Y/n: You're putting me in danger!
Peter: Darling you know I would never hurt you. I love you Y/n. The bats know who you are and won't attack you. They'll go for the others.
Y/n: But-
Peter: I'm sorry.
* In mere seconds Peter shut off mind control. You were pissed, he completely blocked the connection. You couldn't contact him. You don't know why he did this but all you hope for is that it was for a good reason. You turned to the others to see them all in Eddie's room looking for music?*
Steve: Whatever you guys are doing up there! Hurry up!
Erica: Steve says you need to hurry!
Dustin: Yeah? No shit!
Max: We're trying. We can't find anything.
Robin: I mean seriously what is all this shit?
Eddie: I mean what are you even looking for?
Robin: Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!
Eddie: This is music!
* You looked up into the gate to see Nancy fall to the ground. She was out of the trance thank god. Wait why are you relived. Do you like the group? Do you regret wanting to kill them? Is Peter wrong?

A/n: Thanks for reading, sorry about the slow updates I'll try and update more, good bye!