1 = School Bus Boys

(Welcome!)

Yeonjun POV

Today is going to be amazing!

Last week we were called into HYBE by Bang PD. We didn't expect anything as huge as this to happen.

When we entered the room, the members of Enhypen greeted us. We smiled and sat next to them, starting a conversation. Bang PD came in a few minutes later.

He pitched an idea to us, one that would change the company. A variety show. Now I know what you're thinking. A variety show? But both groups already have one? Well this was different, we would be doing one...together!

We were all super excited by the idea. It would be a chance for us to connect more and become better friends. Also a chance for me to snoop in on Jake and Heeseung's relationship. I was already informed of Sunoo and Sunghoon's recent arguments, so I wasn't surprised to see Sunoo sitting far away from the latter in the conference room.

But today is the day we will be leaving.

We're taking a bus ride together all the way to the new filming location where we'll be staying for a month. A whole month.

"Yeonjun, can I bring extra toys to share with Sunoo and Jungwon?"

"Sure Kai, I'm sure they'd appreciate it."

I almost forgot. Hueningkai, Sunoo, and Jungwon are littles. This would be a good bonding experience for them, apart from previous unwanted events of course.

"Does everyone have their things packed? The bus is picking us up first!"

"We're ready!", everyone shouted.

Now we just wait. I can barely contain my excitement.

"Yeonjun you're literally vibrating.", Beomgyu said.

"Sorry I'm just happy."

Meanwhile At The Enhypen Dorms

Niki POV

Everyone was scrambling around the dorms, packing things and putting bags near the door.

Today we were joining TXT for a whole month to do a variety show for our parent company, HYBE Labels.

My bags were packed and I was sitting in the living room when I was jumped on by Sunoo.

"Niki! Are we sharing a room? I want to sleep next to you!"

"Oh Sunoo, I thought you would want to sleep next to your roommate/boyfriend."

"He's being a big meanie. We had a fight this morning."

"A fight? Again?"

"Yeah. He called me a big baby. Of course I am! I'm a little! What does he expect?"

"Oh its okay, things will get better."

"I feel like he hates me..."

I saw a tear starting to form in his eyes before he got up and went to get his bags. I didn't see Sunghoon standing behind the couch, I guess Sunoo didn't either.

"Niki-"

"Really hyung? A big baby? Don't be so mean."

"I was just angry."