11 = A Phone Call

(Do my stories always get complicated? Yes. Apologies. However, I do not believe in life being peaceful, so enjoy the stress.)

"Beomgyu we need an explanation, now.", Soobin said.

All the members except for Sunghoon and Sunoo now sat in the living room, listening to Beomgyu.

"So during I-Land, my group got a few chances to go behind the scenes. One of those times was at night."

"Yeah I remember that.", Taehyun said.

"Well I got separated from them. I went to go look around the place where they were training. That's when I met Sunoo and Hanbin."

"Aww, how cute.", Heeseung said.

"They were looking for a staff member and saw me in the hall. While they introduced themselves, we heard someone talking. I knew we weren't supposed to be out unsupervised so we hid in a hall, or...tried to."

"Now I'm nervous.", Jay said.

"Shh this is interesting.", Jake said.

"A man came around the corner. He had a weapon in his hand, identical to the one upstairs. It was bloody, and so was he. He saw us, and made eye contact. I'll never forget the way he looked at us."

"Who was it?", Yeonjun asked.

"The man, that years later would kidnap Kai and Sunoo."

"What?", Soobin said.

"He walked up to us, told us everything and made us swear to not say a single word. He said if we did, there would be consequences. That's the real reason Hanbin got eliminated. He was about to tell, even though Sunoo tried to convince him not to."

"I knew something had to be up...but what does this mean? And how did Kai get involved?", Jay asked.

Beomgyu sat down.

"I told Kai months later. Somehow the man found out. And ever since he has made it his mission to get rid of the people who threatened to put him in prison."

"So...we shouldn't worry right? He's in jail.", Soobin said.

Beomgyu looked down.

"Let me explain something. Ever since that night, a lot had changed. He got to them once and he can do it again. We aren't around Hanbin so we can't protect him. That man, always has eyes on us, he knows that we know he killed that little girl that night. Jail or not he has it out for us. All of us."

"And by all of us you mean...", Heeseung started.

"Me, Sunoo, Hanbin, and Kai. The only reason he didn't get me that night he kidnapped the littles is because Soobin went in my place."

Soobin looked at him.

"So even then, you knew something was up?"

"I did. I'm sorry. If I had known he was going to hurt them, I would have told you. But I didn't want to rope you into this."

The members now all sat in silence.

They wanted to have a peaceful trip, and now this is happening. But it shouldn't go any further than a coincidental mystery game...right?

"It's alright baby, I'm here. You're safe."

Sunghoon was still cuddling his boyfriend, rocking him back and forth.