12 = Group of Four

"I'm living on Chanwoo's farm for the rest of my life...this is getting insane.", Niki said.

"I can't believe all of that happened, and they kept it to themselves.", Sunghoon replied.

The other members had just informed Sunghoon on the whole situation with the boys and Jaeseok.

None of them quite knew what to do about it.

At this point it had been a little over two hours since Kai, Sunoo, Beomgyu, and then Jake and Soobin left the house.

No one has heard from them in that time.

"Alright everyone prepare your speeches. We're about to be in a documentary.", Jay said.

"Can we all agree that we have to kill him if we see him?", Yeonjun said.

"You're talking about Jaeseok right?", Niki asked.

"...yes."

"Then yes."

"Has anyone tried to call or text them?", Jay asked.

"I did.", Yeonjun answered.

"Me too.", Niki said.

"Me as well.", Sunghoon said.

"I'm guessing no answers?"

"Nope."

Yeonjun was now pacing the room.

"This is different than last time, I can feel it.", he said.

"What makes you say that?", Chanwoo asked.

"For starters, two extra people are involved in a situation we didn't know was happening. Somehow Jaeseok is out of prison, and somehow this case was brought to their attention again. Someone in this house knows what happened that night. And they probably know Jaeseok."

All the members couldn't help but agree.

It did feel a little coincidental that this is all happening at the same time. Maybe Yeonjun was onto something.

Sohee stood at the entrance to the living room, listening to every word. She stepped in, gaining the attention of the boys.

"Hello everyone. The next game is about to start."

"How can we start without those five?", Niki asked.

"They're out doing a separate mission. This game is for you."

They a listened to her.

"It's called "The Ice". It's very cold outside, and the theme of this game surrounds ice breakers. You and another person will share details about each other, and the winner is whoever can go the longest without not knowing what to say about the other person."