17 = Party?

"AHHHHH! Oh my god really?! You're lying! Bring him home now!", Yeonjun said.

Kai was on the phone with the guys back at the house, and had just informed them all that they had made the cutest discovery of the year.

Baby Gyu.

Sunoo was back in the room with Hanbin and his members, and telling them how he was basically superman. All while being questioned by them as to how he was so cute.

Sunghoon was at the vending machine deciding between chips and oreos.

While all that was happening, Taehyun entertained the new little.

"Are you ready to see Yeonjun and Soobin later?", he asked.

"Yesh! Gyu see all da membewrs! A-and Gyu give huggies!"

"And we accept all the hugs. Cutie."

Beomgyu reached for Taehyun.

He sat on the side of the bed, being hugged by the little.

"You're amazing Gyu. I hope you know we love you."

"Gyu wuvs you too TaeTae! Kissies?"

"Kissies?"

Beomgyu leaned in and pecked Taehyun on the cheek.

"Oh, well thank you."

"Chu welcome."

Outside of the room, Kai had gotten another phone call, but from a different person.

"Hey Huening, so you remember what I asked you?"

"Yes yes I remember."

"So..."

"I don't know. I mean, I don't have a date. Plus after what happened, I hesitate to think they would let us out alone."

"But you'll be with us! You have three couples and two lost puppies protecting you."

"I'll have to convince Yeonjun-hyung."

"Let me talk to him. We're friends, he trusts me and he knows that just like Beomgyu, I'll kill anyone who hurts you."

"Thank you, hehe."

"I'll call him after this. Right now I have to go help my boyfriend choose his outfit because he trusts my fashion sense."

"Y'all are cute."

"Thanks. Anyways, I hope you guys can come to the party in a few days. Maybe vlog a bit. Surprise your fans and our Atiny with photos."