31 = The Last Push (Final)

(Here we are...the finale. Special thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed this story. It's been so fun writing this. Stay tuned for my oneshots books after this-)

Party night was here.

The members were getting ready, including Niki and Chanwoo.

Jake had a plan to end this once and for all. No one else was going to get hurt. They would never have to go through the pain they've felt in these past few weeks again.

"So what are you going to do?", Yeonjun asked.

"We're going to do a group cleanse.", Jake replied, fixing his hair.

"What's that?"

"Everyone has to join hands and say the chant. Sort of like your cult, but to save us from a life of torture."

"Oh okay."

"I got the chant from Chanwoo. He did some research for me and came up with the plan."

"I like him. And Niki loves him."

"I'll be sure to save you a seat at the conference when they tell the company."

Beomgyu and Sunoo hugged their puppies.

Beomgyu had named his Hyun, and Sunoo had named his Hyuka.

They put the dogs in the room the two shared, walking into the hallway. Taehyun and Sunghoon were going downstairs to meet the others when they saw them.

"Whoa...you guys are...sexy.", Taehyun said.

Beomgyu and Sunoo were wearing matching black heel boots and orange colored bottoms. Beomgyu's were shorts and Sunoo's orange shorts were barely visible under his extra long black sweater he wore.

Beomgyu's shirt was one he may have stolen from Jake.

"Thank you Taehyun.", Beomgyu said.

The boyfriends held hands and walked down the steps.

Sunghoon and Sunoo now stood in the hallway alone.

"You look good Sunoo."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Ah, I see."

Sunoo smiled slightly.

"So, thinking of finding yourself a new date tonight?", he asked.

Sunghoon laughed a bit.

"Not planning on it. But I wouldn't be mad if it happened."

"Good. You deserve someone. Even if you do make me irrationally angry sometimes."

"Thank you."