15 = Fight or Flight

The car rolled on for a while.

The entire time, Sunoo was forming a plan.

He wasn't going to let this be the end.

Kai now sat up, looking towards the front of the van. Jaeseok drove on without a care in the world.

Sunoo waved his hands to get Kai's attention.

"?", is the expression Kai's face made.

Sunoo pointed to Jaeseok. He made motions with his hands like punching, and a steering wheel.

"Fight him?", Kai mouthed.

"Yes. When car stops.", Sunoo mouthed back.

On the floor of the van next to the boys, Beomgyu started to move around.

He sat up and looked at the two boys, who were having a quiet conversation. He tapped Kai on the shoulder.

The maknae finally noticed him and hugged him.

"Why is my shirt wet?", he mouthed.

"I thought you were dead.", Kai replied, whispering.

"Oh...was I?"

Sunoo also felt movement next to him.

He heard slight coughing and saw his friend waking up.

Hanbin looked around confusedly, his eyes finally landing on Sunoo. He smiled.

Sunoo scooted over to him, helping him sit up against the back of the passenger seat.

"How do you feel?", he whispered.

"Everything...hurts...", Hanbin responded, in the only, barely audible tone he could produce.

Kai and Sunoo filled the other two in on the plan.

Beomgyu was all for it, as he had been waiting to beat Jaeseok up again.

Previously, he had gotten to him and punched him so hard in the side, he might have broken one of Jaeseok's ribs.

The car came to a stop.

The four boys looked at each other.

Sunoo told Hanbin to run, and find help, as they fought Jaeseok. The unfortunate man was in no condition to fight for himself.

It was now or never.

The door to the van opened.

"Now!", Kai yelled.

The three boys jumped out, tackling Jaeseok to the ground.

Kai and Sunoo held his arms back as Beomgyu landed punch after punch in the man's side once more, causing him to scream in pain.

Hanbin slowly got out of the van, falling on the dirt ground outside. He stood up, wobbling, before doing like Sunoo said and leaving to find help.

"Now, the fun part.", Beomgyu said.

He stood up off of Jaeseok.

The older man was in too much pain to try and fight back. Beomgyu had surely broken something.