2 = They Were Roommates

Sunghoon POV

Half an hour later and we were pulling into the driveway of a gorgeous house.

It was made of brick, with large windows, a garden out front, a circular driveway, and a fountain.

The bus stopped, allowing us to get a still view of where we would be staying for the next month. I saw Yeonjun waking up Sunoo. Truth be told I didn't like the fact that those two were getting so close. But Yeonjun wouldn't try anything.

We all filed off the bus and grabbed our luggage.

I'm surprised the dozens of bags we had managed to fit.

We were led inside the house by a staff member who has accompanied us. The inside was just as pretty as the outside. A winding staircase leading up to the second floor, and an open concept living room/kitchen area.

We all sat down in the living room with our bags to await instructions.

"This is going to be so much fun! I heard this place has a tennis court!", Taehyun said.

"I heard there were two ovens, two!", Kai said.

The staff member walked in and stood in front of the twelve boys.

"Hello. My name is Sohee. I'll be the supervising staff leader over this project. Today, you will be informed of your roommates for the next month. Tonight, your filming schedules will be sent out to you."

The boys all made excited noises at one another.

"To get started, I have a list of roommates."

Everyone listened closely as she read the list.

"The house has six bedrooms so you will be in pairs. Room One, Yeonjun and Heeseung."

The pair high-fived. Jake pretended to pout.

"Room Two, Jake and Soobin. Room Three, Jay and Sunghoon. Room Four, Beomgyu and Sunoo. Room Five, Taehyun and Jungwon. Room Six, Hueningkai and Niki."

All the boys sat next to their roommates, high-fiving and already discussing decorating.

"Feel free to start unpacking. Again, your filming schedules will be released tonight. Have fun boys."

"Thank you Sohee noona!", Yeonjun said.

"You're welcome."

When Sohee left, the twelve boys hopped up and ran to their rooms. But before Sunghoon could follow Jay, Sunoo stopped him.

"Baby we need to talk.", Sunoo said.

"I know. Sunoo I am so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you like that."

"You keep saying that but you keep doing it. Do you actually mean it?"

"I do! Sunoo I love you, I really do. I don't want to argue."

"Then stop arguing! I try my absolute best, every day, and you seem to make it your mission to make things harder for me."