4 = Wonie's Movies

Sunoo POV

When the sun started to come through the next morning, Beomgyu and I were still up, watching videos.

By now we had been through seven episodes of a kdrama and were on episode eight.

"Oh he did not.", Beomgyu said.

"That's so rude! She needs to leave him. Forget the main couple."

"This show is so good."

The door to their room opened, revealing Niki and Kai.

"I knew you creatures were awake.", Niki said.

"Why are you guys in our room?", Beomgyu asked.

"Because, it's vlog time. We're up before the right side people, let's get going."

The two of us got out of bed and decided to join them. As we passed Niki and Kai to leave our room, Kai smiled softly at me.

"Good morning maknae squad.", Jungwon said, closing the door to their room.

He was carrying the camera and recording all of us.

"You're the cameraman today?", I asked.

"Yep. Welcome to Wonie's Movies. In today's video, we're going to record five weirdos on their daily lives."

"I'm offended.", Taehyun said, putting a hand over his heart.

"Good."

"Okay okay. Let's go explore.", Kai suggested.

Jungwon walked behind us as we all made our way downstairs. A few staff were there, working on various things.

Sohee waved to us as we left the house.

Stepping out into the morning light, the garden laid in front of us. That's the first place we wanted to go.

"We should split up. I'll record on my phone to help you out Wonie.", Taehyun said.

"Okay, thank you."

"Okay, little squad assemble!", Kai yelled.

Myself and Jungwon stood next to him. The other three went off towards the left side of the garden, and we went to the right.

"These flowers are amazing. Look how bright and colorful!", I said.

"Whoaaaa, I've never seen so many sunflowers in one place.", Jungwon said.

"You must have never met Sunoo's family.", Kai said.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"I know, I'm hilarious."

"Those vines go all across the walls, how nice.", I said.

We saw the gardens wall covered in vines. I walked up to it and placed my hand on the wall.

I didn't realize there were thorns on the vines until they poked into my hand. I didn't move it though, and kept it there.