19 = Day Nine <Pt.2>

(Prepare for drama. It took me an hour to write this. It's only 1243 words though. Enjoy. Also Happy 2023. Stream Halazia.)

Everyone was inside of the house.

Sunoo, Hyunjin, and various members of other groups were five rounds deep in spin the bottle.

"Oooo, okay. So kiss or seven minutes in heaven?", Keeho asked.

"Fine I'll kiss you. Come here.", Yunho replied.

The Ateez and P1Harmony members watched as their members shared a short kiss.

"Never expected that to happen tonight.", Seonghwa said.

Sunoo and Hyunjin were staring at each other.

The older had a hand on Sunoo's, keeping him close at all times.

Sunghoon and Jake watched from across the room.

"So both of our boyfriends are flirting with other guys tonight?", Jake asked.

"Heeseung too?"

"A member of Seventeen saw him and whisked him off somewhere."

"Ah, I see."

Sunoo noticed the pair and stood up, leaving Hyunjin sitting in the game circle next to NCT members Haechan and Jisung.

"He's cute.", Haechan said.

"I know. And after tonight...he might be mine.", Hyunjin replied.

Sunoo walked over to Sunghoon and Jake. All eyes were on him from idols walking around at the party.

"Hey.", he said.

"Hi.", Sunghoon replied coldly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Do you think I am?"

Jake decided to immediately separate himself from this situation and left to go find his boyfriend.

"Sunghoon I'm having fun."

"Good. But flirting with other men when I am right here isn't fun to me."

"Okay then. Let's talk about this. Hyunjin told me there was a video of you going around. What is it?"

Sunghoon immediately tensed up.

He looked at Sunoo, who now stood directly in front of him, staring into his eyes.

"Um..."

"Tell me. He said it was bad. What did you do?"

"Sunoo you don't want to know."

"Oh now I really do. Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me."