8 = Questionable Activities

"Hey what's up guys! Welcome to episode one of Beomgyu's Guide to Survival. In this episode, what happens when a rabbit gets angry?"

Beomgyu pointed the camera at Soobin, who looked confused.

"Right now he just looks cute. Anyways, let's continue the episode with what happens when a dumpling comes to life."

Beomgyu walked to the room next to the living room, where Jungwon was playing with kinetic sand on the floor.

"Here, a live dumpling. Look how cute."

Jungwon looked up at the camera.

"Hi Beomie! Wan play with me?"

"I would love to. How can I say no to a tiny baby?"

He sat the camera down and began to play in the kinetic sand.

Today the schedule would continue. The boys would go on as usual until the afternoon, when Sunoo was supposed to return.

The activity for today was nome other than a murder mystery. They wanted to wait for Sunoo to do it with them, so the morning was filled with various members going about continuing the previous days vlog.

"So that's when I said, I'm pretty sure that's illegal Yeonjun. To which he responded, 'I've done it before.' Like...when?", Soobin said.

Jake and Soobin, the room two boys, were now discussing things their members have done that may help them solve the later mystery.

"Did we tell you about the time Jungwon and Heeseung did a Twitter deep dive and almost deleted the app after what they saw?", Jake said.

"Ooo, what happened?"

"Let's just say that there are no more innocent souls in our house."

"Hilarious."

Sunghoon came into the room, skipping around, and sitting on the couch by Jake.

"Someone is happy.", Jake said.

"Of course. My baby comes back today."

"Noonie come back today?!", Jungwon yelled from the other room.

"Yes! He does!"

Yeonjun and Heeseung came in arguing over which one of them should be the lead detective in the murder mystery.

"Well I'm older.", Yeonjun said.

"I'm smarter.", Heeseung replied.

"My younger members actually listen to me."

"The disrespect..."

"Exactly!"

They joined the growing couch crew.

Jungwon and Beomgyu came in with the camera recording and a container of sand.