14 = In The Stars

"I'm just saying, it is Hella suspicious how you haven't seemed the slightest bit concerned this entire time."

Yeonjun has cornered Sohee in the living room, and was questioning her.

It was night time, almost 12 hours since the last time they had seen their members.

Jungwon sat alone on the stairwell, staring at the front door.

Sunghoon was outside, on the front porch, looking at the sky.

Heeseung and Jake were with the remaining two of TXT, and Jay, as they talked about how to find their missing members.

"Yeonjun how dare you suggest I had anything to do with this?", Sohee said.

"I know bullshit when I hear it Sohee. You know something. Now you tell me where my babies, and Hanbin are, before the police show up."

"Wow...threatening me with the police? I didn't even do anything! How rude to suggest something like that?"

"That game we played earlier. I asked you about your family. You said you had a sibling. When I asked you if we knew him, your smile dropped."

Sohee looked him in his eyes.

"What are you getting at?"

"Do we. Know. Your. Brother?"

"Brother...how did you-"

"Sohee honey ever since the Jaeseok fiasco of the year prior I have done my research on every staff member. I know you have a brother."

Sohee nervously shuffled her stance.

"Okay! Fine. Yes I have a brother."

"Who is he? Because I bet the both of you are involved! Especially since you hesitated so greatly to mention him."

Yeonjun's phone rang, distracting him for a second. Sohee took the opportunity to move away from him, leaving the room.

Yeonjun answered his phone.

"Hello?"

"Umm, hello. I got your number from my member. My name is Eunchan."

"Oh! Hi! You're from Tempest right?"

"Yes, I am. I was calling to see if the police had contacted you?"

"Sadly no. I'm guesting they haven't spoken to you either?"

"No. Eh, I...hope they find your members as well."

"Thank you. You sound nervous."

"I am. This has never happened before and I just got done with crying for the past hour."