7 = The Thirteen

"Sunghoon do you want something to drink?", Jake asked.

The boy shook his head no. All he did was stare blankly in front of him, moving his hands around.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"You haven't eaten anything all day."

"I know."

Everyone sat at home.

No one was allowed to go in the ambulance when it arrived. They took Sunoo and the staff supervisor, Sohee.

It's been a few hours now, and no word from Sohee on Sunoo's condition.

Sunghoon sat in the same spot on the couch, not saying much of anything.

Kai was trying to cheer people up by doing a sock puppet show with Niki behind the couches. Heeseung was very entertained.

"Hey, can we talk?", Yeonjun said.

Sunghoon looked up at him from his seat.

Yeonjun sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I know you didn't like how close I was getting to Sunoo. But trust, I don't like him that way."

"Yeah I notice now. You like Soobin."

"Hey hey hey, no, it's just...flirting among friends."

"Yeah sure, whatever makes you happy.", Sunghoon laughed.

"There's that smile!", Yeonjun said.

Sunghoon took a deep breath and sat up.

"Thank you for lightening my mood."

"I do what I can."

Yeonjun's phone rang, causing everyone to look at him. He stood up, looking at the caller ID.

"It's Sohee."

Sunghoon stood up from his seat. Everyone came to stand around the couch.

"Hello?", Yeonjun answered.

There was a long pause. Yeonjun had a slight smile on his face.

"Beomgyu, Sohee wanted me to tell you that Sunoo said he found episode nine of that drama."

Everyone erupted in cheers. Sunghoon let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Poor kid had a full death experience and just wanted to tell us about a kdrama...", Soobin said.

"That's my boy...", Beomgyu said, wiping fake tears.

The back door to the house opened, and Niki saw Chanwoo walk in.