9 = A Murder Mystery <Pt.1>

Sunoo and Sohee arrived at the home about twenty minutes later. She helped him from the car, as he was still a bit tired.

Sunghoon saw the car pull up and came running out of the house.

"Sunoo! Baby!", he yelled.

He hugged Sunoo as tightly as he could.

"I thought we had lost you. I was so scared. I'm so, so glad you're back."

"I'm glad to be back too. Let's go inside."

Sunghoon smiled at Sohee, who did the same. He was grateful for her going with Sunoo.

The two boys entered the house, and were immediately tackled by every other boy in the house.

"Well hi everyone!", Sunoo said.

"Noonie I miss you! I love you so so much!", Jungwon said, hugging his friend.

Kai picked Sunoo up from the pile of people and bear hugged him with all his might.

"I missed you Sunie. You stay?"

Sunoo looked around at all the boys in the room.

"Yes...I'm staying."

Once again everyone piled on the hugs.

Chanwoo stood in front of Sunoo.

"Hey, I'm glad you're okay. Even though I only met you once before this, I felt like we became friends."

"We did. Thank you Chanwoo."

"Do you want to see the gift Chanwoo got you?", Jake asked.

"Sure!"

All the boys went to the kitchen, where Sunghoon opened the freezer and handed a medium sized plastic container to Sunoo.

Sunoo opened it and gasped out loud.

"Is this homemade ice cream?!"

"It sure is. I thought you'd like it.", Chanwoo said.

"Oh thank you Chanwoo. You're so sweet."

"You're welcome."

Sohee came into the front door with a clipboard in her hands.

"Attention boys. The mystery is about to begin."

Everyone turned to her, getting into a straight line.

"This will be a two-part mystery. By two parts, I mean that there will be two teams of detectives."

Everyone looked around, wondering who their teams will be.

"Each team will cover a different mystery. Team one, left side of the house. Team two, right side of the house, and Chanwoo."