6 = Maknae Squad Swimming

(TW: the symbol will appear before the moment happens. ⚠️)

"Let me be the lifeguard."

"Beomgyu I do not trust you."

"Why?"

"Why? Because you're a criminal.", Yeonjun said.

"Criminal? Okay so I drained the pools water once, it was an accident."

"While Taehyun was inside?"

"This isn't about him."

"He got stuck down there."

"So that's a no on the lifeguard stuff?"

"Sunghoon is the lifeguard now go get dressed."

After hours and hours of playing with Corgis the previous day, day two was here.

Chanwoo agreed to let the members come to the farm whenever they needed, to relieve some stress.

Sunoo had heard that today's schedule involved the collective maknae lines going swimming in the houses pool. He was excited. This morning he had felt a bit sad, so he was happy to have an outlet.

He was little again, but so was Kai and Jungwon.

The older members besides Sunghoon would be filming a separate schedule in which they told stories about their maknae lines.

"Hey Sunoo, I found a beach ball.", Niki said.

"Cool! We play?"

"Sure! We're about to start filming, let's go!"

Sunoo followed the boy outside. Yeonjun and Soobin were flirting by the back door.

"No you're the cutest.", Yeonjun said.

"No, you are.", Soobin responded.

"Ya both ugly, move.", Beomgyu said, pushing past them.

Sunoo and Niki laughed, following him outside.

Kai, Jungwon, and Taehyun were already in their pool outfits, ready to jump in.

Sohee came out to give the boys a preview on how to stay safe. They all listened closely. Little Sunoo however, saw a stray flower in the pools deep end, and watched it.

Before he knew it, Sohee was giving the okay for filming to begin.

"I'm gonna cannonball.", Beomgyu said.

"Be careful children! I'm not getting sued if you forget how deep this pool is!", Sunghoon yelled.