5 = Puppies!

The collection of Enhypen members that included Sunghoon, Jungwon, and Sunoo, together with Kai, all now sat in his room.

"Sunoo talk to me...please.", Sunghoon begged.

Sunoo refused to look at him. His tear filled face being covered by his hands.

Sunghoon grabbed his hands and pulled them down, looking Sunoo in his eyes.

"Baby. I am so sorry. For everything that I have done. I know you're heard that a million times, but I mean it."

Sunoo looked up at him.

"You are the most precious, beautiful, amazing, talented, inspiring, human being I have ever met. I would move heaven and hell to have you next to me forever. You hear me? I know we argue, I know we fight, but that's part of life. That doesn't stop my love for you. It never will."

Sunoo jumped into his arms, giving him a huge hug. Sunghoon felt the younger crying harder. As a reflex he held him closer.

Jungwon and Kai joined the hug, tightly enveloping them both.

"I sorry Hoonie...", Sunoo said, now little.

"For what baby boy?"

"No say anything to you. I sorry."

"It's okay. Big Sunoo was angry. But you know I love you."

"I wuv you too Hoonie. Lots!"

Sunghoon looked at the three boys.

"How about we show Sunoo how much we love him?"

They all sat up from the hug.

"Come on littles, let's go."

All three of the now little boys followed Sunghoon out of the door.

They came back down the steps after what seemed like hours, to see every member waiting for them.

Heeseung immediately ran up and hugged Sunoo, followed by almost everyone else in the house. Except for the staff, who had no idea what was happening.

"Everyone! I have an idea!"

They all stood in a collective circle.

"Our Sunoo here is not at his best. Let's show him lots of love on this trip, to make him better, and not just for this reason. Let's make him feel loved always."

Everyone clapped, followed by Heeseung picking up Sunoo and carrying him.

"Jake our son is sad. Give him cheek kisses."

Jake did exactly that and placed cheek kisses all over Sunoo. Jungwon did the same, hopping up to reach the boy on Heeseung's back.

Yeonjun may or may not have been still recording for the vlog, so he spoke up.