18 = Day Nine <Pt.1>

It had been exactly nine days of the chaos that was the filming of Twelve Star Constellation began.

Through it all the members had learned so many new things about each other. For better or worse that is.

But tonight would be different.

Tonight, there was a party.

Kai had been invited along with the other members of TXT, by Wooyoung of Ateez.

Heeseung and Jake had been invited by Yeonjun. Therefore, every member was going to go.

The only ones staying home were Niki, Chanwoo, Jay, and Jungwon.

Why you ask?

Because Chanwoo and Niki were minors and this was labeled as an adult party. That and Jay said that he didn't want his precious angel to be tainted by the sexy dancing of Choi San at a party.

Now, Sunoo, Kai, and Beomgyu were back home.

Hanbin said they wouldn't be at the party because his members placed him on lockdown like he was rapunzel in a tower.

"So what are you going to wear guys?", Yeonjun asked.

"My Secret outfit.", Sunoo said.

"Whatever I find in my closet.", Heeseung replied.

"Nothing.", Jake said.

"What...", everyone replied.

"That was a joke."

"Well the party is in a few hours. So go get ready everyone. I'll stay here and cook for these rat children.", Jay said.

"Rat children that you love?", Niki asked.

"With all my heart. Now shush."

All of the other members ran off to get dressed.

Sunoo, Kai, and Beomgyu decided to vlog the entire night for their variety show.

"Sunghoon can you show them my outfit?", Sunoo asked.

"How?"

"Here, take the camera. Let me get it."

Sunghoon held the small camera towards the closet, where Sunoo went to retrieve his secret outfit.

He came out a few seconds later and placed the clothes on the bed.

"Okay everyone. For the pants, I decided on shorts. I'm going to wear black, Jean shorts that go right up to the middle of my thighs."

Sunghoon almost dropped the camera.

"You alright back there baby?", Sunoo asked.

"No. But continue."

"Hehe, anyways, for a shirt I decided to try something new."

Sunoo held up a long-sleeve crop top with a fox drawing in the middle. It had white edged on the sleeves and a white collar. The main color was orange.

"I usually wouldn't wear these. But since it's a party, I'm open for anything."

Sunghoon was already imagining those clothes on his boyfriend, and he loved it.

"For shoes, I'll be wearing some ankle-length boots. I have a necklace and bracelet as accessories too."

"You're going to look gorgeous honey."