Chapter 21: Little Ladybug

Being a giant whale carrying 2 pups is definitely a challenge. The morning sickness has gone away but the cravings have gotten worse. Of course, Daniel is absolutely wonderful with everything. Whether it is going to the store and buying banana Popsicles at 2:00 AM or rubbing my swollen feet at the end of a long day, he never ceases to amaze me. Which leads us to where we are right now...

"Oh yeah, baby" I moan.

"Right there?"

"Oh yeah. Right there. God, Daniel. That feel so fūcking good." I groan.

Daniel laughs as he continues to rub my feet. Who knew a foot massage could feel so heavenly? And that mixed with the banana Popsicle that I'm eating is the best thing in the world.

Daniel sets my feet back down on the edge of the bed and slowly crawls up my body until his mouth is level with my protruding stomach.

"Hello, babies. This is your daddy. Your mother and I love you so so much." He murmurs to my tummy, earning himself two kicks from our babies.

I smile a huge smile and pull him up to my lips. I kiss him, pouring all my love and happiness into that kiss. Finally, he pulls away with a grin.

"God, I love you. I love you so much" he tells me.

"I love you too. Forever and ever."
I respond.

2 hours later

We have finally gotten ready for our day. Fully stuffed with a wonderful breakfast, Daniel leaves for his Alpha duties.

As I fill up drink of water from the faucet and tilt it up to drink...

" Here. Drink slowly. There. You will be alright, ladybug. Everything will be okay." William says as he helps me drink some of the water he snuck into my cell. He smiles as he calls me ladybug.

I found a ladybug in my cell yesterday and decided to him Timothy. I was absolutely fascinated by the it that William has been calling me ladybug ever since.

"One day, when we get out of here you can have as many ladybugs as you want, my little ladybug." He told me.

I'm brought back to reality when I taste salt water on my lips, only to realize that I'm crying. My best friend. I miss my best friend.

'Baby?' I hear Daniels voice in our mate link, probably sensing my sadness.

'Come home.' I respond as I slide down the kitchen counter and sit on the floor my knees pulled up to my chest, as close as they can get with my large stomach.

A couple minutes later Daniel rushes into the kitchen.

"What is it, baby? What's wrong?" He asks, panicked.

"I miss William. I miss my William." I say through my sobs.

His eyes harden at the name of another male but comes to embrace me anyway.

"Who is William?" He says. An edge to his voice.

"My best friend. He died trying to help me escape." I explain, angered that he was rude about my William.

"I need to go back. Please bring me back. I need to give him a proper burial." I say while wiping the tears from my eyes.

He looks torn but eventually gives into my pleading gaze.

"Okay, baby. You wanna go now?" He asks, his voice soft.

I just nod in response.

Daniel picks me up bridal style and carries me out to the car. As he is buckling me in, three cars worth of pack warriors pull up behind us ready to go in case of an emergency. Daniel get into the driver seat and we take off.

Every mile we get closer. Closer to the place that I was held hostage for so many years.  The place where I was torn down, emotionally, physically, and mentally. The place where I forgot who I was. The place where I lost my innocence. The place where I lost myself.

Hey guys. Anyone still there? Sorry that I have been gone for soooo long. I have been busy. I'll try to update more frequently. A few more chapter until we reach the climax of the story. :)

What do you guys think will happen?

Please Comment. I read every single one. :)

Love ya'll

Make someone smile today :)

-M