Chapter Ten: My Little Bubble

It has been a couple days since I found out that I'm pregnant. I still haven't told Daniel. But now my scent is getting stronger and I can hear the babies heartbeat. I'm also craving weird things. Currently, I'm on my seventh Popsicle today. Luckily, Daniel has been busy with Alpha stuff so, he hasn't noticed my cravings, scent, the heartbeat or the little bump that has made itself known on my lower stomach. I have given my baby the nickname, Bubble because my tummy feels like there is a hard bubble underneath my skin. My wolf has been telling me that I have to tell Daniel about the baby but, I have been ignoring her. Even so, I think today is the day that I'll tell him.

Slowly, I walk up to his office door and knock softly.

"Come in." Daniel says from inside.

I make my way into his office, refusing to make eye contact with him and sit in one of his office chairs across from him. He must have sensed my panic because a worried look crosses his face.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Daniel asks.

"I have something to tell you, but I'm scared to tell you because I don't want you to get mad at me or hurt me." I say so quietly that only a werewolves ears could hear what I say

H walks over over to me and kneels in front of me, looking into my eyes.

"I will never, ever hurt you. Just tell me, baby." He replies with love in his eyes.

I then whisper the two words that I have dreaded telling him.

"I'm pregnant."

His once worried face turns into pure joy and a huge smile spreads across his face. He immediately stands up and pulls me up with him, crushing me into a hug.

"You're not mad at me?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"Why on earth would I be mad at you? I'm so proud that you are carrying my pups. I love you so much." He exclaims, caressing my cheek.

My face falls, a tear slides down my cheek and I wiggle out of his arms.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks. His face back to the worried expression it held earlier.

Now, I'm full blown sobbing my eyes out. Just the thought of this baby not being his and instead one of the people that raped me is enough to push me over the edge. I feel my knees go weak, Daniel rushes over to me and catches me before I fall. He is calling my name frantically.

Then all goes black.