Chapter 13: The Pack

It has been a couple days since i got out of the hospital and right now i'm soaking in a hot bath while Daniel is working on Alpha stuff in his office. I am mindlessly popping the bath bubble around me as I hum the tune to "Imagine" by: John Lennon, one of the songs my mom and dad would listen to while they made dinner when i was little.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Princess? Can i come in?" Daniel asks through the door.

"Sure. You've seen it all before." i say with a smirk.

He chuckles as he walks in, amused by my comment and sits down on the side of the tub.

"Hey, baby? How would you feel about meeting the Pack today?" He questions tentativly, causing me to sit up.

"Umm. Ok?" I say nervously.

He can obviosly feel my nerves through our mating bond because he starts to reassure me the everything will be ok.

"Baby, they will absolutely love you. I promise. And if any of them give you any trouble, they will answer to me."

"Ok. I'll meet them. I love you."

"I love you too. Hurry up and get ready. You have a Pack to meet." Daniel says with a wink and gets up to shave.

I hurry get out of the bathtub, grabbing my towel and quickly drying myself off. I am aware that Daniel is watching me in the mirror as dry my hair.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say with a smirk.

"Ok." He says, takes out his phone from his backpack and snaps a picture of my stunned expression.

"What was that for?" I say stupidly.

"You told me to take a picture so, i took one." He looked down at his phone. "Actually I took two." He adds, with a smirk.

"I didn't actually want you to take a picture!" I say, with a pout.

He laughs and kisses my pouted lips. I instantly forget about being upset and wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss and accidently dropping my towel in the process. Daniel growls and pushes me against the wall, trapping me and kissing down my neck.

Looks like we will be late for meeting the pack.

Two Hours Later

We finally left the house. It took me half an hour just trying to choose what i should wear from the new clothes Daniel had some girl in the Pack buy for me. I absolutely love everything she bought for me. It's like she knew exactly what my style was, i can't wait to meet her. I finally decided to wear a black high-low dress with nude heels. At first i thought it was a little much but I mean, if you're going to make an impression, make it good right? I'm walking down the steps, right now to get something to eat in the kitchen. I'm always hungry nowadays. I just keep eating and keep eating.

While reaching into the cupboard, Daniel comes down the steps, walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Do you ever stop eating?" He asks playfully. I turn around in his arms and glare at him.

"It's because i'm pregnant, Asshole." I retort.

He laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"I love you. My pregant Princess. I love the sound of that... My pregant Princess" He murmers in my ear.

"I love you too. Now I am going to grab a banana popsicle and we can go." I say.

"I don't understand why you like banana popsicles. Out of all the flavors, banana? Seriously? that's the grossest flavor out of all of them" He says.

"Hey! Never mess with a pregant ladie's cravings." I warn, pushing his chest for dramatic effect.

"Ok, Drama Queen." He says with his hands in the air, showing his surrender, causing me to laugh.

"Come on lets go." I grap his hand and we set off to meet the Pack.

When we get there, I start to get more and more nervous. I could hear people talking loudly and laughing, but when we walked through the french doors all the noise dissapated until it was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

"Thank you all for coming. As you know I have been lucky enough to find my Mate." Daniel says and people instantly start cheering. He waves his hand in the air and it ceases. "Everyone, I would like you to meet Carina, my beautiful Mate and your Luna. Carina is smart, funny, kind and all of you will do well to remember to treat her with the utmost respect and kindness. If i hear that any of you have not done that, there will be punishment." He says, harshly. This isn't Daniel speaking, this is Alpha.

I look around at the Pack and notice people eyeing me. Some people with kindness, some with awe, but as i look towards the back of the crowd, I see a group of girls looking at me with pure and utter hatred. I raise my brow at them, questioningly. Making eye contact with a girl that looks like the leader of the group. She justs smirks back at me, menacingly.

"I am pleased to annouce that we are expecting a pup." Daniel yells with joy. Everyone starts to cheer louder then before. Everyone except the girls in the back. "Okay everyone, enjoy the party."

He pulls me into a hug. Sadly our hug is interrupted by a very bubbly girl running over to us.

"Oh my gosh! It is so nice to finally meet you. I'm Daniel's sister. My name is Alex. I'm the one that bought all those clothes for you!" She says excitedly and pulls me into a big hug.

"Thank you so much for those clothes. They are totally my style. we should go shopping together sometime." I say.

"Yes! Are you free tomorrow? I know a great mall that I think you would love!"

"Umm. Yes. I think i am. Do you think we could leave in the early afternoon?" I ask.

"Why? Are you busy in the morning?" She wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

My eyes widen and she bursts out laughing. "Come on, Carina. I'm just kidding." She says between laughs.

"Okay, Alex. We get it. Give her a break." Daniel says to his little sister. She just keeps laughing at me and walks away after telling me she would pick me up at 1:30. The rest of the night was spent with me clinging onto Daniel. But, right now he is in a heated discussion with his Beta, who's name i think is James. So, i decide to give them some privacy and walk towards the woods for some fresh air.

When i am far enough away from the crowd that it's fairly quiet. I sit on the ground and take a deep breath. Then i hear a twig snap and i shoot up from my spot on the ground, looking around for the source of the sound. The group of girls i saw earlier emerge from the bushes, the leader in the front. In her right hand is a silver knife.

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is my longest chapter so far! I'm going to try and make the chapters i upload longer. I apologize for any errors i have made in my book so far. I don't have an editor, but i do my best.

Comment

Vote MAKE SOMEONE SMILE TODAY :)

Love you guys!