Chapter 12: Cold Showers

Sorry it has taken me forever to upload! Thank you to the reader that are following my updates!

I got out of the hospital today. Daniel has been amazing, treating me like a princess, he has even started calling me that too. My little bump on my stomach has started getting bigger and bigger. It is now the size of what it would be if i was three months pregnant and of course, human. For werewolves, everything moves faster except for aging. I will look the exact same as i do now for as long as i choose. The moment i decide that i want to get old with my mate, i will start to age. The thing is, you cannot just not choose to age. You have to at some time.

"Princess?" Daniel calls, waving his hand in front of my face. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I zoned out." I explain. We are currently in the car on our way home from the hospital.

"No need to be sorry, Princess" 

"Why do you keep calling me that? It's starting to get annoying." I joke with a smile.

His smile drops.

"I don't need to call you that if you don't want me to." He whispers.

I unbuckle my seat belt and slide over the center console and into his lap, both legs in the passenger seat. I hook my arms around his neck.

"I was joking, Baby. I love that nickname." I say, kissing his neck and repositioning myself on his lap to get comfortable. He doesn't respond, but I know he heard me based on the fact that his muscles are tensing beneath me. I look up to see he is holding his breath.

"You might want to stop wiggling around on me, Princess" He says with a smile.

"What? Why?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks, moving around under me. My eyes widen in realization and my breath catches when i feel it under me.

He lets out a sexy chuckle at my reaction.

By the time we get home, we both need a cold shower.