Boyfriend

Grouchy's POV

Clumsy still wants to hang out with me, even after my outburst. 

I wonder how things would be now if I had stayed Positive Smurf. 

Old news, I need to get ready. I don't want to look bad in front of Clumsy.

This paper though, why would Vexy do that. That's so weird of her. She must still have some evil in her even after Papa turned her into a smurf. 

I guess it's time to go meet Clumsy.

The flowers sure are pretty, the blue ones do remind me of him.

"Hey Grouchy!" "Hey Clumsy- Woah." I can see Clumsy falling, I must catch him.

I am frozen. I can't move. What just happened? Am I dreaming? C'mon Grouchy get up, other smurfs are staring, you're just making this worse for yourself. 

Was that a camera flash? Great. Just great.

That doesn't matter.. Hello? Earth to Grouchy. Wake up.

"GROUCHY!" 

"Uh.. um. Yes Clumsy?" My voice is all over the place, get your smurf together Grouchy. 

"Are you alright?"

Clumsy is staring right at me puzzled. My smurf, what just happened.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Oh good, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that, you see I didn't mean to trip I didn't mean to-" Clumsy's face was turning more pink with every word he says, he must be really nervous. I mean I am too but.. what am I thinking. He doesn't like me back. 

"I knew it! This whole time. I knew you were together."

"What?" Clumsy turned to look at no one other than Reporter Smurf.

"Yeah we're.. not.. together." My tone dropped, in disappointment. 

"But this kiss will make it seem like you are."

"But I tripped."

"So? You only did that to kiss him. I saw you put the stone there." 

"What!? You think I would put a stone there just so I could run up to it and trip so I could kiss Grouchy?" He's just stressing Clumsy out, I've got to do something.

"Yeah, I do think so, and in my next article, I'll write all about it."

I can see tears start forming in Clumsy's eyes.

"You leave Clumsy alone! I hate your newspapers and I hate you. I hate your camera and I hate your co-worker. I hate your stories and I hate your ugly hat."

"My hat?"

"Yes. It looks horrendous!" 

"Whatever, I'll make you and your boyfriend even more famous!" 

"You leave me and my boyfriend alone! You're just bothering us on our date!"

Reporter Smurf smiles, smurfy faces start walking towards our commotion, again shocked. They need to invent a moving picture book here or learn to mind their smurfness. I turn to look at Clumsy, his face shows a shocked expression.

"I didn't mean that, Clumsy is just.. my friend, you need to leave us alone though. It's annoying." My voice goes quiet again.

"I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't like that."

"We are not even together! You told her to come in my house and kiss me. She told me!"

"She what? Ahem.. What are you talking about? I don't even work with her. You're crazy."

Reporter is very close to my face now, I could totally just, got it.

"Put that camera down Grouchy." Papa Smurf comes closer.

"Alright."

"Reporter come with me." Reporter annoyingly follows Papa.

"Clumsy?"