Gorgeous

Grouchy's POV

I have to get Clumsy out of here. 

He has a look in his face, it's almost haunting. He's nervous with a hint of sadness. 

There are so many smurfs around, I don't understand why they care so much, he just tripped.

"Move out of the way"

I'm holding his hand, it's warm, his hands are soft, I can feel some scratches by his palms.

I kick open the door, I need to close the windows, I don't want Nosey Smurf spying on our conversation.

I let go of his hand and he takes a seat on the couch.

"Grouchy, I need to tell you something."

I turn to look at him, he still looks scared, I need to know what is wrong. 

"Grouchy.. I.." 

I give him my hand, he seems too unsure of what to say, I hope it's not to bad.

"Clumsy, what's wrong?"

"Grouchy, I.." 

He's looking down, the way he shuffles his fingers along each other is kind of cute. 

He lifts his head up, he looks at me, he's gorgeous. 

Suddenly, I feel a familiar feeling, I felt his sudden, soft blue lips touching mine. I can't believe it, did Clumsy kiss me?

I pulled away, did he really just kiss me? I look at his face, and try to process what just happened, but he's looking down once again. 

Oh no, I didn't mean to make him feel bad.

I grab his face and pull it close, he opens his eyes in surprise and closes them gently. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug.

I feel tears coming down my face.

"Clumsy.."

"I'm sorry Grouchy, I didn't know how else to tell you."

I pull our faces closer and our foreheads touch.

"This way is just fine."

Still hugging him, we sit in silence, his head now resting on my arm, looking at each other. 

"What do you think Reporter Smurf would say?"

"I don't know Clumsy, maybe he'd be happy."

"Or upset."

I smile while he laughs at our change in personalities. I love his laugh, and I love him.