Smurfette's Lovely Abode

Clumsy's POV

I grabbed Grouchy's hand and rushed to Smurfette's house, I raised my had to knock, as soon as my hand touched the door, it opened.

"Smurfette are you here?"

As she walked out, I noticed a pair of scissors in her hands. She was probably making a new dress.

"Oh hi guys what's up? Come in!" 

We walked into Smurfette's home. It smelled of flowers, everywhere you turned, there was a vase with flowers. Grouchy covered his nose, he seemed to not like the smell.

"Hello we wanted to know if you could help us pick out some activities to do." Grouchy said. He took his hand off of his nose, causing him to smell the air. It seemed like he liked the smell, surprisingly. He caught me staring and huffed and put his hand over his nose again. I felt bad about embarrassing him.

"Ooh sounds fun. What's the occasion?" Her eyes twinkled like stars. She was very interested in what we had to say.

"I'm trying to help Grouchy find something he enjoys to make him less grouchy."

"Grouchy being less Grouchy? Yeah good luck with that." Passive Aggressive Smurf told us as he walked by outside.

That was not cool. I looked over at Grouchy and he was sad, but not mad like usual. 

"I can help you with that, follow me."

Smurfette took us to her living room and showed us a planner.

"Woah, shiny paper!" The sparkles captivated my eyes and I could not look away.

"Yeah! it has glitter, I made it from crystals!"

"Interesting" Grouchy finally spoke up again.
——————————————————

Smurfette's POV

I could tell something was upsetting Grouchy, but it seemed like Clumsy has it under control.

"So what do you guys want to do?"

"Anything. I just want something to take my mind off things" Grouchy said with a hand behind his head.

I came up with five ideas, things that I enjoy doing. I showed them the list.

•Walk around the village
•Boating
•Berry picking
•Painting
•Hide and Seek

"That seems fun" Grouchy said with a smile, that's not something that happens often.

"Thanks Smurfette, it's perfect!" Clumsy said reading over the list.

"Tell me how it goes!" There's something going on between them, how cute.