Our Secret

Clumsy's POV

I hold Grouchy's hand, smurfs are peeking, but go back to what they are doing, we walk through the path surrounded by flowers. Grouchy stops to pick one, and gives it to me.

I give him a smile and we continue walking. We reach Smurfette's house.

"Hey Smurfette! I have to tell you something."

"One second Clumsy."

I hear her unlock the door and see Hefty and Vanity inside.

"Hello Vanity, hi Hefty."

I look behind me, Grouchy is hesitant to enter.

"Oh come on in you two, don't worry, they won't bite." Smurfette says to us kindly.

"Yeah, but he might." 

I look straight and see Hefty sipping something out of a cup with a satisfied expression.

"No he won't."

"How can you be sure?"

"Because.. um.. I'm sorry.. about the fight Hefty, it won't happen again."

Hefty looks at Grouchy, one eyebrow raised higher than the other and his hands in front of his face.

"Of course it won't happen again, I've been training since then, I picked up a few techniques from Gutsy , you'll never beat me again."

Grouchy smiles a little, "I'm sure of it, Hefty." 

I turn to Smurfette.

"I have some.. news."

She looks confused and then quickly moves her eyes towards Grouchy and back, she smiles widely.

She guides us to her table, further away from the breakfast bar Hefty and Vanity were sitting on.

I whisper our secret into her ear.

She looks at us back and forth, I can see Vanity and Hefty pick up a newspaper to hide themselves, I can only wonder what they're whispering to each other. Grouchy notices too and stares at them with an annoyed face. Hefty puts the newspaper down and jumps when he sees Grouchy looking at him. Vanity looks back at Grouchy with a smirk, does he know what they're talking about? 

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I look back at Smurfette.

"Thank you, Smurfette."

"I must throw you both a party."

"What? A party?"

"Yes! Me and Vanity will get started right away, I will ask Greedy and Baker to make you a platter of desserts."

"Wait what, desserts? Smurfette, what is this for?"

"Oh Hefty! It happened, they've kissed!"

"What? Who kissed who?"

Grouchy looks to his side, I speak up and say "Me."

Vanity's jaw drops, Hefty smiles and holds his hand out. Vanity gives him a coupon for his flower shop. Hefty looks at his hand in disappointment, he doesn't have time to protest though, as Vanity is cupping his face and leaving.

"Oh! Vanity, come back!"

"Not now Smurfette, my pride has been hurt."

"What?"

"Me and Vanity bet over them, if Clumsy kissed him I'd win, if Grouchy did it he'd win."

"What!?"

"Yeah, thanks Clumsy."

Grouchy's face looked confused at first, but now he's laughing, I can't help but laugh with him.

A party! How exciting.