Information

Hello, and welcome to Dreamland Reviews, home to different reviewers ready to get our hands on your precious babies. We're absolute angels, I (might) promise ;).

In all seriousness, our community wants to help writers grow as much as we can. Our main way of doing so is our book clubs, but clubs aren't everyone's thing. So, now we are expanding to include a review book.

We have a couple Dream Analysts (reviewers) currently, and that number can increase at any moment as we are accepting reviewers.

Each Analyst has individual control over their methods and payment, so be sure to check out each one closely. You may request from multiple Analysts, but you must wait a week between requests. Say you request from Domi (DS), you then have to wait a week before you can request from Tari (T).

Anyone stepping into this review book needs to also understand one thing: my Analysts are under me, and I don't tolerate rudeness to them. You are free to discuss about your review or other's as long as you are polite and civil. Analysts will be under the same relegation. If you have an issue that you feel is severe, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll check it out and handle it.

I believe that is all. Interested in a review? Check out our Dream Analysts. Interested in becoming a Dream Analyst? See the next chapter with the rules and form.