Dream Analyst Rules and Form

Interested in joining our ranks as a Dream Analyst? Awesome. Let's cover a few ground rules.

First off, you must communicate with the analyst supervisor at least twice a month to let us know how things are going. Too often on projects like this we have had reviewers go AWOL, and that's not fair to the team or your requesters. You get two strikes on failure to communicate. Don't need them ^.^

Secondly, we allow brutal reviewers, but never forget the main aim to help writers improve. If you start just flaming, you're out. You can say something bores you. You can say you hate an aspect of a book. But the way you go about it is extremely important.

Thirdly, just because you're the Analyst doesn't mean you have to be right. You need to be okay admitting if you make a mistake. It happens to all of us. None of us are perfect. Don't be a pain in the butt by acting like you're above that.

On all those notes, the people requesting from you are imperfect humans as well. Be kind to them if you interact, and if they aren't kind back, leave them to your Dragon Overlord.

There are a couple more things, but they're only important if you get accepted ;)

Form

Username:
Why You Want to be an Analyst:
Why We Should Accept You:
Please tag MiyaHikari, our analyst supervisor (under the watchful eye of Cross, of course. She sees all, except when she takes a dragonnap :D) to be sure your form is noted asap:
Mock Review* (Please do not submit a form unless you have your mock review written and ready to send):

*A mock: you will do a review in the same format you would do a review for here. Of what? Any one of these three books: Midnight, Revived, or Never Too Late, so we can gauge your reviewing abilities. These books can be found on the profile CWKnight. You can paste it all to the PMs but your best bet is sharing a Google doc*

If you have any additional questions, dm this account.