𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. the seven stages

chapter forty-two, episode eight
the seven stages.

               THEY weren't going home anymore. bonnie felt stress, nothing but. she can't blame five, she couldn't. he already has too much on his shoulders with everyone blaming it for everything recently if she do it it would be his last straw.

even if, she doesn't blame five hargreeves.

bonnie was currently sitting on the couch with five, his head was leaned against her chest. his feelings were everywhere right now but the only thing keeping them in check and calming him down was the soft and gentle touch of his loving girlfriend.

"hey! five, doomsday is still coming." luther ran up the stairs and stood in front of the young couple, "we gotta think of a new plan."

"don't you get it, Luther?" said five lifting his head from Bonnie's chest and glared at Luther, "it's over, all right? we're already dead."

"then where are you planning on going?" asked Luther.

"im going to do the unthinkable." five said lifting himself off from the couch, Bonnie standing up as well with a deep sigh.

"the hell is that supposed to mean?" Luther asked watching as five walked away. he locked eyes with Bonnie who shrugged her shoulders and followed after him, Luther right behind her.

five mumbled something underneath this breath and entered the room shutting it shut on Luther's and Bonnie's face. Bonnie gasped glaring at the door and started banging on it.

"open this door right now!" Bonnie shouted continuing to bang on the door until five opened it hooking his hand on Bonnie's wrist and brought her inside of the room leaving luther outside who was now calling out fives and Bonnie's name.

"so what is your plan?" Bonnie asked throwing herself onto the bed watching as five started pacing in front of her.

five stopped pacing and looked over at bonnie. he gave her a look that she couldn't quiet read which scared her because five only ever had two faces, the one when he looks at his family with nothing but annoyance and care and then to her that's nothing but love and sometimes annoyance whenever she's being too stubborn.

five then sat down next to Bonnie making her tilt her head to the side and give five a weird look.

"where do you see us in like another decade?" five asked, it didn't have to do anything with his plan but he wanted to ask her that before he tells her the plan.

"us?" Bonnie asked and five nodded his head causing the girl to gasp and bring both of her legs on top of the bed, crisscrossing them and holding her hands on her lap.

"well i see us like now, arguing like a married couple but still together. i see us old, gray hairs and wrinkles." Bonnie laughed as she imagined five with wrinkes and gray hair while in her mind she looks amazing with that, "you still have your serious personality but you obviously still have a soft spot for me."

"are you still stubborn?" five asked never knowing that she ever thought about the future with them. both of them not just her.

"of course!" bonnie giggled shrugging her shoulders  and then looking down at the ground and then up at five. green meeting blue.

"and i see us with having mini us running around." fives eyes widen scaring bonnie but she continued, her mouth moving faster, "two girls and a boy. one of the girls and the boy are an exact replica of you while the other girl is a mix of me and you. i see us living happily together, old, with nothing else to worry about other than worrying about what we're going to cook for dinner."