Make A Wish

They say that it is easy to fall in love, but hard to find a one that is true.

So, in other words, we need to take that risk and prepare ourselves for anything that might happen once we entrust our heart to that one person.

Before, I lived in a world of fairytales.

Where the princess gets locked up inside that tall tower guarded by a dragon..

..but is always rescued by her Prince Charming.

In the end, I think you know what's next:

A happily ever after.

Well, that was before.

That belief of mine is long gone now.

Why a sudden change of heart?

Simple. Because I already took that risk before. I already loved, and for a short period of time, I felt, well....

....loved by that certain man.

Until he left me for no reason, of course.

And on that night, I vowed to all the stars who witnessed that tragic scene, that I will never love again.

But after almost three years of being bitter about that ugly break up,

I think my heart is partially healed now.

And I'm ready.

No, I want and need to be in love and be loved again.

Especially now that my parents died and everyone turned their backs on me just because of a rumor my ex spread.

I feel lonely.

So, I guess, I want someone who can take care of me and accept me for who I am.

That is why, one night,

On the night of the 8th of November, to be exact,

Exactly three years after the incident,

I wished upon the brightest star in the east..

..Wishing for that Prince Charming to come and save me from my eternal loneliness.

***

A/N: I have written SasoSaku one-shots, and partial pairing of it in some of my books, but this is the first time I write a story that is officially a SasoSaku one.

To all SasoSaku fans: Enjoy Reading~! ;)

~MistyAnnE_04