Chapter 6

Sakura's POV

"We're here."

He announced once the taxi stopped. After he paid the driver (I don't know where on earth he got money) he pulled me out and let me scan my new surroundings.

"Where are we?"

He held my hand and we started walking deeper into the woods. I saw a smirk formed on his face, "When I was a star, I frequently watched human couples go on dates. Suddenly, one night.. I found this place."

"You're insane."

I murmured.

Well, technically, he is. If other people heard what he said, they'd probably think he's taking drugs.

I stayed silent until he suddenly stopped in his tracks, making me bump into his muscled back. "Ow.." I conplained while rubbing my nose.

"Tadah! Look, Sakura.."

I grunted, and did as told.

And what I saw took my breathe away. It was a field, with flowers sprouting here and there. Aside from this, a hill caught my attention.

I smiled.

"Sasori, this place is awesome!"

When I turned to look at him, he winked at me and let go of my hand, "Race you to the hill, bubblegum!" He ran fast after saying that. I laughed at how childish he can be but soon enough, I found myself chasing him.

I let the sun's rays warm my skin and the wind sway my pink locks. And at that moment, I felt at peace.

*

It was already nighttime, yet here we are, laying on the grassy ground on top of a hill. We were stargazing when he rolled on his side and wrapped an arm around me.

I felt my heart skipped a beat.

...Not good.

I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart

But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start

He smiled at me. I stared at him for a few seconds, giving me a chance to study his features. His beautiful brown eyes glimmered under the starry night sky. Sasori has a prominent nose, and kissable lips that any girl would die to taste. His red hair was messy, but sexy in some way.

I know it's rude to stare.. but if he's the one I'll be staring at, I don't mind being called the rudest woman on earth.

You put your arms around me

And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

You put your arms around me and I'm home

"So.. you were really that star last night?"

He pouted. "You don't believe me?"

I looked away. "I don't know.. it just seems too impossible. I mean, my wish came true, sooner that I expected. I never thought the universe can do wonders."

His hold on me tightened.

"Well, the universe is a magical place, after all.. trust me, okay? Sakura, look at me,"

And so I did.

"No matter what happens.. I love you. And you don't need to say it back.. I know you're not ready."

How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?

I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I nodded and shut my mouth. I don't want to ruin this moment.

Suddenly, my body moved on it's own and slightly rolled closer to him; my head now resting on his chest as he layed on his back. Now, both his arms are wrapped around me in a secured embrace.

I feel safe.

I feel protected.

All in all, I feel like nothing in this world can hurt me.

And this is all because of Sasori.

I hope that you see right through my walls

I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling

I'll never let our love get so close

You put your arms around me and I'm home

I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes.

I may not love him yet.. but I know that it'll only be a matter of time until I fall inlove with this stranger.. with my heaven-sent boyfriend.

His kissed the top of my head,

"Come on, princess.. let's go home."

***