Chapter 13

I want to dedicate this chapter to SakuraHaruno256. Thank you for adding this to your SasoSaku reading list and being an awesome commenter. 😍😄👏 (Sorry I'm on mobile. I couldn't do the dedication thingy more properly. Haha)

Thanks for your endless support! And I hope you enjoy the chapter! Aishiterumasu!

~Misty-chan ❤

*****

"Sakura, meet Sasuke Uchiha."

When I finally composed myself, I immediately rolled my eyes at the Uchiha.

"So, you're the jerk who made a bet with Kiba, huh? Nice meeting you. I'm Sakura, the girl whose life is now ruined because of your stupid bet!"

I barked and was about to walk away when Sasuke grabbed my hand and made me turn to look at him. He was frowning.

"Hn. No need to be rude, bitch."

My eyes shot wide at what he said and I felt my blood reach it's boiling point! I can only imagine a vein popping out of my forehead. "W-What did you just call me bastard?!"

And I don't know if he's just mocking me or what that Sasuke even inched his face closer to mine and smirked,

"B-i-t-c-h. Truth hurts, huh?"

And he even winked!

Keep calm, Sakura.. breathe in, breathe out.

I gave him my deadliest glare and poked his forehead to push his face away from mine.

"Argh! Just, get the hell away from me, okay?! And Kiba!" I turned to looked at the brunette who only watched us, "if you really wanna help me, shove this bastard's ass out of the gate. Thanks!"

And I walked away from the two idiots. Tsk. Just when I thought my reputation could be saved, this happens.

*

When I got back to where I left Sasori, I found him no where to be seen. My eyebrows furrowed. It's not like him to leave without me... where could that guy be?

Moments later, I found him inside our classroom.

"Sasori!"

I called him, but as I was about to run towards the redhead, only then did I noticed he was talking to another girl. I stopped abruptly in my tracks and observed the two.

If I remember correctly, the girl he was talking to was Karin. Redhead and glasses and all. But heck, she was blushing!

I frowned especially when I saw a glimpse of Sasori's smile.

He's smiling at him?! What the heck?! Ugh... I think I better call 911 again.

But wait!

An thought came to mind as I approached the two. I walked with much poise and with an air of confidence surrounding me. Why should I worry about redheaded flirts when I'm the girlfriend?

He fell for me afterall. Well, literally.

"Hey," I beamed them my most innocent smile. Karin instantly glared at me and eyed me from head to toe.

"Sakura.."

I smirked and crossed both my arms over my chest. "The one and only. Who else?"

"Sakura, where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you." Concern laced in Sasori's voice as he lovingly stared at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

Damn Sasori... always making me blush like an idiot.

"Me and Kiba talked at the school garden.. we just finished some matters... sorry for making you wait, honey."

Sasori was surprised at the endearment. Karin grunted in disgust and that made my boyfriend turn to glance at her before finally getting what I'm doing.

He grinned cheekily and stood up to grab my hand.

"No worries, beautiful. I'd wait a lifetime for you."

My face grew redder if possible.

"Karin, thanks for the modeling offer, but I have to decline that.. I'm happy with my life. Excuse us,"

After that, he pulled me away to sit at the back of class. Our other female classmates were glaring at me as if I stole their favorite pair of earrings. I smiled at them and squeezed Sasori's hand.

Yes, we were holding hands under the desks.

I heard him chuckled. "Someone's jelly."

I pouted. "I'm not! She just pisses me off."

He smirked, "And why is that?"

"Sasori!"

"Don't deny it, honey. And besides," he leaned closer and whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

"You have nothing to be jealous about. I'll only love you. Keep that in mind." And he pecked my cheek.

***

A/N: Hey, is anyone here good at editing? 😅 haha.. I think we need a new book cover. Feel free to make one if anyone of you guys have time! 😉😍 hihi! You can message me the link or something. efforts will be appreciated. ❤