Chapter 3

Sakura's POV

My head hurts like hell.

"Ughh..." I groaned and messaged my temples while my eyes where still closed. I don't feel like waking up and going to school today. I know it's Tuesday, but what the heck, right?

"This fucking hang over is killing meeeeeeee....."

I turned to the other side of the bed and accidentally bumped into something hard. I heard someone grunted.

"Sorry..hmm.." I lazily apologized.

I heard the guy muttered an 'it's fine' before realization finally hit me like a truck running at 200kph.

SOMEONE IS WITH ME ON MY FUDGING BED INSIDE MY FREAKIN' ROOOOOOOOOM?!?!?!?!?!

My eyes immediately shot wide open and I shrieked when chocolate brown eyes bore into mine!

The mysterious man smirked sexily at me and in a husky voice greeted,

"Good morning, sweetie."

I paled when I took in the rest of his appearance. I clutched the sheet to my chest and pointed an accusing finger at the redheaded freak,

"YOU TOOK AWAY MY VIRGINITY!!! WAAAAAH! YOU BASTARD! I'M GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!!"

But to my surprise, he just chuckled and placed his arms behind his head in a disturbingly relaxed position!

"I didn't, beautiful....well, not yet, that is."

I furrowed my brows and peeked beneath the blankets to realize that I was still wearing my pajamas. I sighed. Phew! That was a false alarm!

"WTF? Then why are you here in MY room, laying on MY bed, NAKED!!?"

Is he a rapist?!

Ah, fuck! I knew I shoud've double locked my door last night!

The annoying stranger shrugged and winked at me, "Beats me. Anyway, wanna have some fun, Sakura-chan?"

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I dashed out of my room, fuming angry!

I snatched my telephone and dialed 911.

THAT GUY IS UNBELIEVABLE!

"Pick up.. pick up.. pick the duck up!" Panic evident in my voice. My hands were also shaking.

Just then,

[Hello, you're calling 911. What seems to be the emergency?]

"ABDSAJWSHAUDBWMZOABXIAHDIWHWBXJWBAKDAA!!!!!"

[What?]

I took in a deep breathe,

"I WOKE UP WITH A GORGEOUS AND NAKED GUY NEXT TO ME ON MY OWN BED!!"

A few seconds passed when the woman on the other end answered,

[Well, lucky you. Is that it?]

"YES! IT IS! NOW, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND THE POLICE! THE MILITARY! ARMY! NAVY! SPONGEBOB! ANYONE THAT COULD KICK THIS JERK OUT OF MY APARTMENT?!"

I heard a sigh.

[Look miss, that's really not an emergency. You don't call 911 just to report your happy sex life.]

My jaw dropped. WHAT THE FUDGE?!!?!

"E-EH?!? I just wanna know why is he in my bed!! Naked!! Take note of that, please!"

[Are you drunk last night?]

"I WAS JUST TIPSY!!"

[Yeah, yeah. That's what they always say. That explains it. Anyway, waking up with a naked guy next to you isn't really an emergency, little girl. Dying in a hellhole is. Thank you for calling 911.]

"B-BUT-------!!!!!!"

Tooot.tooot.toot.

I pulled my hair out of frustration! This is nonsense! Aaaargh!

Calming myself, I turned around to face my problem myself, but the moment I did, I saw the redhead standing there, staring at me.

Now fully clothed----Thank goodness for that! But hey, where did he get those?

He outstretched his hand towards me,

"Sorry. I haven't introduced myself to you properly. The name's Sasori Akasuna, darling."

I arched an eyebrow at him.

"I don't care."

He smirked.

"Well, I believe you do because from now on, I'm gonna be your boyfriend."

And with that said, mind reeled back to the events last night. That wish! It came true?! Wow, in an instant?! I never knew wishing upon a star is effective!

But the problem is...

I looked at him from head to toe.

"I wished for a boyfriend!! Not for a cocky jerk like you!!"

***