Chapter 25

Sakura's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. The first thing I see is Sasori's peaceful face, sleeping like a little boy. His body was next to mine and I could even feel the heat he was radiating. His chest rose up and down, indicating his steady breathing pattern.

He looks so innocent.

And then, almost instantly.. scenes from last night came flashing back on my mind.

Of how gentle he went.. the way he touched my body, respecting it with passion.. Sasori Akasuna made me feel like a masterpiece last night. He handled me with so much care that I couldn't help but fall deeper for him. And I don't regret giving my virginity to him over and over again.

"Aishiteru.."

I mumbled and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

This man is amazing. I still remember the night I wished upon a star.. and now that I realized it, it really do seem so impossible. I wished for someone who'd love me and here he is.

My boyfriend.

My chest felt lighter as I recalled everything we've been through.. well, maybe compared to others, we've been through nothing at all. We've only known each other for a short period of time... But for me, it felt like forever.

Knowing each other for so long isn't the basis if whether you're love for someone is true or not.

I sighed and glanced at the clock on my bedside table. 5:00am. "I better make some breakfast." I said and got up-----even if I still feel a tad bit sore down there.

*

I was currently frying the eggs when a voice came from behind me.

"Good morning."

I spun around and almost gasp when I saw Sasori leaning on the door frame, topless. Instantly, my cheeks burned red and I can even hear my loud heartbeats. Does he really have to approach me wearing only his boxer shorts?

Omaygahd... *nosebleeds*

"A-Ah, good morning...." I managed to say despite the fact that my eyes kept lingering at his torso. His well-built muscular----

"Hey, the eggs are burnt."

Immediately, I reeled back to reality and took a peek at the fried eggs---errrr..... which are now darker in color than the normal fried eggs should look like.

"Shit!"

Turning off the stove, I hurriedly transferred the eggs to a plate---a miserable attempt to save them. =__= I know. While doing so, Sasori Akasuna's laugh beamed in the background. I glared at him.

"Stop laughing!"

My boyfriend smirked at me and boredly darted his eyes at my lower portion. I felt a blush on it's way again. The heck?? With half-lidded eyes, he asked me.

"Does it still hurt?"

I gulped. Is he seriously asking me that?! "W-Why are you asking?! Ugh! Just eat your breakfast. We're late for school."

He raised an eyebrow at me and pointed at the food set on the table. "You're too good of a cook, sweetheart. I'm hesitant to eat that---cough, cough!--- masterpiece of yours. So, come on.. let's just get a take out."

And with that, he grabbed me by the arm. Started, I tried prying his hand away. "Wait up! Where are you taking me?!"

The redhead smiled ever-so charmingly and winked.

"Let's take a shower together. That's one way to conserve water based on the book I've read yesterday."

My eyes twitched. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?! WHAT BOOK?!" Seriously, this guy would be the death of me! Just the thought of me and him... alone in the shower room.... it's crazy!

His eyes twinkled. "Icha-Icha Paradise. Now, come on!" Sasori said with an evil glint in his eyes.

Yikes.

*

We held hands as he entered the school gates. It's funny how everything feels so natural to you when you're in love. Back then, I'd barf the last meal I ate whenever I see couples all clingy and sweet. I hated PDA. On some bitter occasions, I'd piss lovers off by yelling in the streets, 'HE'S CHEATING ON YOU!' and yeah. I always get away with it.

But right now... feeling Sasori's hand grip mine..

Everything in me changed. It's like, I don't and I won't give a damn about other people's opinion as long as I know he's mine. He makes me feel strong.. yes.

I turned peek at his face.

He's handsome. And better yet, he loves me. I can feel it.

What more could I ask for?

"Yuhooo! Sasori-kun!"

And then the moment was ruined when Karin suddenly came out from nowhere and blocked our path. An animated vein popped at the side of my head. She had this disturbingly cheerful smile plastered on her face as she fixed her eyes on my boyfriend.

Sasori sighed, clearly out of irritation.

"Don't call me that."

"Call you what, Sasori-kun?"

Bitch! Would I get expelled if I punched this woman through several walls? Most probably.

"Tsk." Sasori let go of my hand. "What?"

This time, Karin clung herself to Sasori's arm and tried charm him. "Oh, I was just going to ask you some things about our assignment yesterday. Is it okay with you?" Sakura, calm the fuck down.

It was when my boyfriend momentarily glanced at me and smirked before answering, "Sorry. But I didn't do my assignment last night... I had something else to do."

I inwardly smirked and made a happy dance. That's my man!

But not long before Karin frowned and forcedly whispered something into Sasori's ear. My eyebrows furrowed in utter confusion. What the heck is she telling him? Before I could even intrude, Sasori stiffened and faced me.

His deep brown eyes, unreadable.

"Sakura, I have to go."

I was shocked. "H-Huh? What??"

Sasori stepped away from me and that's when I noticed Karin smirking victoriously at me. I knew she was a witch! Sasori looked away from me.

"I just need to help Karin with something. See you later."

And just like that, my boyfriend walked away with another girl. I can feel something inside me break. Well, obviously my heart. And besides that, my stomach sank into the deepest pits. I take in a deep breathe and exhaled.

He could have atleast kissed me goodbye.

"FOREHEAD!"

I turned around and saw Ino waving at me. Besides her was a blonde boy that amazingly had the same hairstyle as she has. Blue eyes clashed with emerald as the mysterious boy smiled at me.

"Hello, un."

"Um.. hi." I looked at Ino. "So.. he's your cousin? The one you were telling me about last night on the phone?"

She nodded gleefully. "Yeah! His name's Deidara. And he'll be sitting in some of our classes starting today. Dad wants me to 'have a stronger' bond with my only cousin.. it's ridiculous, right?" Ino Yamanaka shrugged, "But, I guess it can't be helped."

I nod my head in agreement and glanced at Deidara once more. But he was staring off in the distance Sasori and Karin left earlier.

Weird.

***