Chapter 4

Sakura's POV

"I wished for a boyfriend!! Not for a cocky jerk like you!!"

I shouted at his face but Sasori's smirk was still plastered on his kissable lips!-----Oh, damn! I did not just said that.

"I am, Sakura. You wished for me last night, so here I am. What's the matter? Really, sweetheart, you should even be thankful the gods heard you."

I rolled my eyes and stormed to the kitchen. When I got back, his eyes widened when he saw what I was holding.

"H-Hey-----"

"YOU GET OUT OF MY FREAKIN' HOUSE OR I'LL ATTACK YOU WITH MY FRYING PAN?!"

And if anger wasn't evident in my voice, I don't know what is. I glared at the redhead who stepped back until his hands finally found something to counter my weapon.

"Aha! Now, Haruno.. prepare for death! MWAHAHAHA!"

He said that while cluthing to a ball of yarn and a pen.

I almost laughed-----ALMOST, but I didn't, kay?----at how stupid he looks. Just then, I realized something..

"Hey, jerk!! Why do you know my name?! I knew it! You're a stalker! SHANNAROOOOOOO!" And with that I charged towards him. Sasori wore an amused expression as he threw the pen on the floor.

WHAT THE FCK?!?!

And because I was running, I accidentally tripped on the pen and got out of balance! "Aaaah-----!" Just when I was about to hit the floor, Sasori Akasuna dashed towards me and grabbed my waist.

Our faces only a few inches from each other's.

His eyes.

His eyes are hypnotizing me! And I felt like getting lost in them.

"It's rude to stare, Sakura."

He licked his lips and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and was about to slap him for not letting me go, when I realized my hands were already tied together with the yarn he had earlier!

My jaw dropped. "H-How did you---"

But before I could even finish my sentence, he rapidly pecked my lips.

"It's magic, baby."

And by then, I knew my face was as red as a strawberry. Sakura, compose yourself!! My inner-self scolded but before I could do so, Sasori already made me sit on the couch. He did the same and sighed..

"Look, believe me or not, I was sent from heaven to be your boyfriend. Remember the star you were gazing at in the east?"

I nodded, "Umm.. yeah. The one that shone brighter than the others."

He smiled, boyishly. "That was me."

I stared at him for a few seconds before laughing my ass off..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Egypt! HAHAHAHA! Good one, dude!"

Just when I though we were gonna have a decent conversation! Ugh.

But to my surprise, Sasori stayed serious. He didn't even flinched. And that made something in me believe that he really was telling the truth. I stayed silent and let him continue,

"I was a lost soul, Sakura. I've been a star for as long as I remember. I stayed in the sky for what seems like an eternity.. until you wished upon me."

"So?"

Finally, his infamous smirk showed again, "Technically: You own me, and I own you. I wished to be a human, while you wished for a lover. What a coincidence, huh? So the Celestial god was kind enough to grant both our wishes."

I frowned. This is information overload!

"But, Sasori.. I want to know everything!"

He leaned closer and whispered in my ear,

"I am Sasori Akasuna, your boyfriend... and that's everything you need to know."

He kissed my cheek and lovingly looked into my eyes.

"That, and the fact that I love you.."

And with those words said, he again, claimed my lips. For some reason, that made me giddy.

How the heck did I get so lucky?!

***