𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚎

Brielle was in front of him now, after having spent hours chasing her through thick woodlands, as they stayed away from the castle for as long as they possibly could. 

She arched into a fit of laughter when Fenrys curled his fingers into her side, tickling the skin there that became exposed as he lifted the hem of her shirt up only to gain a little bit of access to her, his whole body was thrumming with the feeling of righteous when she pushed her hands into his chest, walking him back into a tree, Brielle leaned up and Fenrys let out a guttural groan when she pushed her lips fully onto his,

Hands ravaging through her hair, which had fallen from her braid, Fenrys used his grip to pull her closer to him, the urge to just be with her forcing every part of him to cling to every part of her, Pulling her closer by the waist Fenrys gripped the bottom of her shirt and Brielle didn't fight as she helped him tug it up and over her head.

Spinning her around, Brielle biting into his lower lip to keep in contact with his mouth she moaned when he pushed his body against hers, trapping her between him and the tree. 

Fenrys depend the kiss, running a hand along the warmth of her toned stomach, curling a finger into the valley between her breast, breaking the kiss to incline down and kissing the skin where his hand had been, sucking the warming flesh before biting it with his canines, The sound of Brielle's panting had Fenrys rubbing against her harder, 

He growled in frustration at his lack of access to the part of her he wanted— needed. Bringing a knee up to rest between her legs, against her pubic bone, Fenrys ground at the warmth he met there, his voice was low when he spoke into her skin, "Bree, Jump" the command was direct enough for her to obey instantly, She obliged and Fenrys pushed against her harder, wrapping hands around to keep her in place, 

Her fingertips burned his scalp in the places where they dug into his hair, she met his lips against, before allowing him to break it, having gained clear access to the exposed parts of her neck, he pressed feathered kissed around the column of her throat, she shifted and groan against him, if he could only want for this for the rest of his immortal life, He would be more then happy. She was with him and against him right now, skin to skin, and connected on such a level Fenrys could and would do anything she asked of him. Without Question.

Fenrys was shaken awake by a hand on his shoulder, jolting him up from the depths of his sleep. The memory of her leaving him utterly breathless. Gavriel leaned over him, eyes pinched slightly in a questioning glance.

"We're here" was the older males only response, Pulling his body up with a grunt of effort, Fenrys leaned forwards elbow onto his knees as the boat around them rocked with the waves that beat against the vessels sides. Rubbing the heels of his palms into his eyes, the image of her burned into the backs of his eyelids, every time he blinked he could see her, smell her on his cloths, and saw her eyes when Gavriel looked at him.

With his mate still a heavy thought in his mind Fenrys pushed to his feet and moved to follow Gavriel out. His body ached, but not from any amount of training but from being at a distance to Brielle, his chest felt like someone had shot straight through it and left behind a gaping hole, he knew only Brielle could fill. Because while he slept everything had been whole again when she visited in his dreams.

The air outside the ships cabin was cooler on this continent then on Doranelle, Fenrys cupped a hand around the top of the hatchet at his side. Gavriel was walking down to the deck, towards the dock in Skulls bay. Their search would start here, asking the Pirate Lord —Rolfe if he had heard anything of Lorcan, if not, they would both head south.

Fenrys caught up the few paces to be at Gavriel's side when a message runner ran up to them, a worn brown cap on his head and a bag slung across his shoulder, Gavriel looked down at the human boy expectantly, waiting for the young lad who must have been around thirteen, to speak, the boy stopped and his jaw dropped open slightly, with a shaky hand he extended a letter. Gavriel took it with a nod, and the stunned boy was off once more. Running back along the wooden dock way.