Song of the Seductress

There was not an infinite amount of time that would allow Brielle the freedom to put off the task Maeve had given her, The Queen's patience would begin to run thin.

Cairn had already given Brielle the orders and little information she would need. The rest was up to her to gather. Brielle should have known better then to believe Maeve allowed her to leave the cell without reason, Should have known the queen had some use for her.

She had tried to get back down to where she knew the other were, but Cairn had been waiting there resting by the door, he had looked at her expectantly, before shamelessly reminding her of her task. She had wanted to snap his spine in two but she knew Fenrys had sensed her outside the door, had head the pleading whine he let out. She couldn't risk it.

Every second within Cairn's vicinity made her skin crawl, so she had left,

She usually would have packed for a task like this, but Lord Kane Barrow was staying in his city house on the edge of Doranelle, a convenience she wasn't usually offered. Whilst out she could perhaps try to send a message to one of the spies without Cairn watching over her, but it wasn't that monsters spying abilities she was worried about. It would be that of the one she trained.

She hadn't seen Isaiah since being free from the room, the absence had made her worry. When a member of the Pride didn't make themselves known, there was a cause for worry.

Brielle watched her reflection in the mirror, still herself. The file of information on the bed behind her made the air hitch in her throat, Turning to grab it Brielle scanned it once more. It was now or never, Kane Barrow was hosting a 'small' get together, the perfect opportunity to welcome a lioness into their midst. 

Brielle took nothing more then her concealable dagger, That was all she would need. There was nothing to note as she walked out to the streets, the castle as empty as it had been days before, 

Doranelle was calming in the day then it was at night, people moving about to go about their daily tasks, The lines of bars open with tables spiralled out along their streets to welcome customers to sit in the sunlight for a drink.

Brielle kept her pace the same, ignoring the fleeting eyes that tracked her, Ignoring the mutters of Fae warriors who must by now know about the betrayal of Maeve's most trusted warriors, to wonder why one of them now walked amongst them again.

Brielle didn't acknowledge any of them, Didn't need to. She had her way into where a small shop lay crumpling in the far edge of a street. She smiled to herself, entering,

The seamstress inside was hunched over a table, unbothered by the door opening behind her, "Great to see you back Commander Brielle." she whispered, "What do you need?" she didn't move away from her work at the bench, 

Brielle kept herself tight to the door, "I need the Nicklinson Dress." That made her stand, The seamstress twirling with a grace Brielle hadn't possessed since before that beach.

"The Nicklinson Dress? You're sure."

"Absolutely."

The women's face flashes a raw excitement that filled the whole small room with warmth, "I've made some alterations since the Nicklinson order."

Each time, Maeve had given her a task, Madame Ellis always made her outfits to fit the occasion, each dress or garb named after the event Brielle wore it to. The Nicklinson dress had been only been worn for a particular reason, for males who only pay attention to  certain  attributes of a female body. 

Madame Ellis emerged with a dress draped across both her arms, hanging it. Every time she looked at this dress Brielle wouldn't help but marvel at the sheer beauty of it. A tight waistline, a corset top that hung low and with the right adjustments made the cleavage more noticeable. A slit running up the side, topping to the bone of her hip. Brielle ran a finger up the edge of the gap,