𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

Aedion turned to find the Lioness of Doranelle— his aunt. Smirking at him. Two dangerous males stood vigilant at her sides. She smelt strongly of woodlands and smoke, her all to similar golden hair pulled back tightly to the back of her head in a style Aedion couldn't see.

The men in the watchtower wisely gave the trio a wide birth.

The lankier of the two males, a dark crescent type design tattooed into his brow, leaned into his aunts side, "Why is everyone of your bloodline so good looking?" he looked Aedion up and down an excited flicker dancing in his eyes.

The Lioness shot a glare at her sentry before taking a step towards her brothers son. Aedion took a step back. But didn't miss the movement of the taller male who had been on his aunts other side, reaching across behind her to slap the other male upside the head.

"Aedion" her voice was softer, Aedion leant back, where a splash of water echoed behind him. His muscles twitched to do so, but he couldn't turn his back on these Fae, something about the air around them whiffed of some... a shadowed danger. They were lethal.

"Don't say my name like that" he snapped, the men in the tower, looked worried as they passed glances between each other, There was no doubt in his mind that every one of them knew who this female was, How could they not?

She had sacked cities with her brother and his friends, and alone had brought kings to their knees.

"I didn't come to interfere with whatever progress my brother may or may not have made with you" she was like stone when she stood still, it unnerved him when her tawny orange eyes held his.

"Then why are you here?" the seat of the harpoon hit into his lower back, when he inched away once more,

The Lioness rose up onto her toes slightly, to peer across to the bay behind him, her eyebrows lifted then lowered, Aedion tracked the movement of her eyes when they slid in the direction of the southern watchtower, then back to the two males she had arrived with.

"We've come to meet this Flawless Queen of Terrasen" her eyes seemed to glow, "See if her words hold truth"

There was another huge slap of a fin against the waters surface behind him, he didn't check himself as he looked back, Lysandra was swimming once more, the darker wyvern which was defending for them, putting himself between the bull and the sea dragon, infiltrating the bulls attempts to get close to the jade coloured creature.

"But it appears we have things to do first" came the voice of the lioness once more, Aedion turned to see her approach the two males, both watched her, expressions shifting.

Aedion wasn't going to stand around when Lysandra was being hunted in the water like some defenseless animal, she was anything but that. Pivoting around Aedion slunk back down into seat of the harpoon, looking around its wide base to track Lysandra's Jade green body speeding through the water.

A figure moved out the corner of his eyes, looking across Aedion watched as the Lioness twisted her neck, a couple of cracks resounding from the bones within. She looked to him, when she felt his gaze watching her every move. She winked at him, then turned back to face the bay. Her hands didn't so much as flinch when she let her power reign free.

☽⋆❈⋆☾

It felt immensely good to just... let go. Like an arrow from a bow her magic aimed true. Never failing or faltering. 

She knew Fenrys and Gavriel were down there somewhere, felt their presence tug against her body, the pull of being this close to Fenrys was like having a dagger scraped against her insides but she couldn't do that now, needed to finish whatever this was first.