CHANGE LOG

When making edits to 'Shadow Kingdoms', the first book in the series, I changed a variety of things. If you're reading this book after 'The Exiled King', you might be a little confused. Here's a list of some of the most notable changes made:

Shadow Kingdoms:

Changed Jaons to Leus (Pronounced leuce [rhymes with truce])

Changed Thronesgar to Throeyns (Pronounced THROW-yuin-su)

Changed Jon to Haverik (Pronounced ha-VER-rik)

Changed 'Agian' to 'Aegivyl' (Pronounced ey-GIV-il)

Removed Sanja, gave Leus a bigger role

Removed Selsian (Ryhon), gave Lirya a bigger role

Removed numerous side characters (Including Daryn and the wolves)

In the first draft, Jaons/Leus just kind of appears in the guardian group. In TEK, he pretty much joined them from the start. 

(NOT recommended to read this one after TEK - sorry! I changed too many things. But if you decide to anyways, please read this note so you'll not be completely confused:)

For those of you reading this book after TEK, the most important change you will find is that there is a character named Ryhon here. 

In the first draft of book 1, Ryhon was first introduced as a stableboy called Selsian, who was rescued by the guardians in Doxford, where they meet Jon/Haverik. Selsian joins their group, then gets killed by Vesan the vampire and becomes Ryhon, a necromancer. 

Do those things that happened to him sound familar? It should, because in the rewrite it's Lirya who takes that path. I decided to remove Ryhon because he wasn't very important and there were already too many characters in my books. Ryhon basically only has one key scene in this book (right at the end), and that one will be tweaked. Happy reading, and I'm sorry you have to navigate this mess because I haven't had time to rewrite this book yet!

[This book desperately needs to be edited. When it is, you'll be able to read it in 'The Exiled King' on my profile - add it to your reading list so you get notified!]