Fallen Kingdoms

Fallen Kingdoms: The Exiled King Trilogy Book 3

An explosive finale to a long journey nearly three years in the making...

Lirya's powers awoke violently, nearly destroying everything in sight. It was only with a power suppressing manacle placed around her wrist, that she regained her senses. She was taken with Garyth to his residence, only to find out that the masked sorcerer was none other than her twin brother.

Jason regained consciousness to find that he'd been unable to prevent Garyth from taking Lirya. However, his intervention had saved Ryhon from going down the wrong path...

Together with his allies, Jason would face many dangers in his quest to rescue Lirya from the clutches of Garyth. Things aren't how they seem, however, and Garyth may just have a goal bigger than the mere destruction of Dargon and becoming ruler of the other known worlds...

There lies another, fifth world, out there. One untainted by greed and darkness. But there's a secret locked up there that could make or break everything...

Leyon awakes in a strange world, where rivers run red and fire is everywhere. With a strange magic tome as his only other possession, besides the clothes on his back, Leyon sets out to find a way back to the surface. Many dangers lie ahead of him, and the Leyon that returns may not be the same person...

Mysteries still surround the KeyGuard and the powers associated with it, because the Key has yet to be found. It's a race against time to retrieve something capable of causing mass destruction in a world already ripping at the seams.

It's only a matter of time before everything unravels...

Keep a look out for it on my profile: Add 'The Exiled King' to your library to be notified for the release!

Coming soon, Fallen Kingdoms

Enter the grand finale...