Morpheus Falling For Hob's Friend Headcanons

- You had met Morpheus around the same time as his third meeting with Hob.

- You had befriend the immortal human after watching him lose everything, feeling bad for the poor man.

- As a magic user, immortality wasn't an impossible concept for you. You were just like him in that way. So for the first time he had someone he could trust.

- Because of that, he took you to meet Morpheus. And to Hob's surprise, the mysterious man who gave him immortality took a liking to you.

- In fact, you stayed a lot longer to converse with Morpheus than he did. Hob had no idea what the two of you had spoken about, but you left the conversation with a shy grin on your face.

- You didn't see him the next time however, you had stopped speaking to Hob after he had started his new business.

- The time after that however, you were there again. Morpheus wouldn't admit it, but he was pleased.

- Despite that, he promised himself he wouldn't visit you after he and Hob argued. Not wanting to admit he cared about Hob or you.

- It was only after his meeting with Hob after his escape from the cage that he decided to find you once more.

- He discovered you traveling, seeing the world. You were surprised when you saw him again, but very happy. Thrilled to see the mysterious man again.

- He wasn't a mystery for long, though. So much more open than he had ever been, willing to tell you more about himself.

- Morpheus offered to show you the dreaming, wanting to spent more time together.

- It wasn't hard for him to fall in love with you, having been interested in you from the moment the two of you guys met. And you felt the same.

- Hob wasn't surprised, having had his suspicions about you guys. Honestly, he was glad that his two oldest friends were happy together

- (Now that Morpheus had admitted they were friends, of course)

- The three of you would hang out together, Morpheus's arm around your shoulder as you guys would reminisce about your extremely long lives.

- All so glad that you guys were immortal. Because if you hadn't been, none of you would have experienced this pure joy and companionship.