Morpheus Falling For A Poltergeist Would Include (Part 2)

- Morpheus tried to stay away from you when he realized that his feelings may be a little more than intrigue

- But by that point, he felt as if he were a little bit too late. His thoughts were consumed by you. It felt like he checked in on what you were doing every day.

- He even went to see you once in a while, strike up conversation and try to clean up the chaos you cause.

- He tried to act uncaring, like this is was normal for him and you were nothing special. But even he couldn't hide the fact that his eyes barely left you, that they drank you in like he was starving.

- It didn't take long for you to catch on to his feelings. He was subtle, but not that subtle.

- Honestly, you found it amusing at first. Proud and vindicated to have the lord of dreams falling for you. You thought of all the ways you could destroy him

- But as you thought harder about those plans, you realized that you didn't want Morpheus destroyed.

- Sure, he was a bit of a stick in the mud. A bit pretentious. But he was never bad to you, never hurt you. And he was always there.

- You loved your life, loved going around and causing trouble. But it was lonely. You were lonely.

- And you weren't lonely with him. In fact, you were happier than ever when he was with you.

- You came to realize... maybe you loved him too.

- After that, it "just" a matter of you two admitting your feelings to each other. Which was no easy task because neither of you particularly enjoyed talking about your feelings.

- It was only when calamity arrived that you two could finally be honest with each other.

- You had pissed off a witch, caused trouble to the wrong person, and you ended up getting captured.

- Morpheus usually protected you from the consequences of your actions, but he was away on business and so you were all alone. A caged bird, lonelier than you had ever been.

- When the Lord of Dreams figured out what had happened to you, he went blind with rage. He knew your imprisonment was your own fault, but it didn't stop him from cursing the witch that did that.

- Nothing should be allowed to hurt you, nothing should be allowed to cause him worry about your safety.

- He told you how he felt when he freed you, holding you tightly like he was afraid you would fade away.

- You admitted the same to him, making him smile wider than you ever thought he was capable of.

- He was so happy. You were so happy.

- Morpheus knew he wouldn't be able to able to change you. You were always gonna be chaos personified.

- And honestly, he didn't want to change you. All those things that made you difficult were the things that originally made him fall in love with you

- Nobody could understand why the two of you worked so well.

- Morpheus was cold and collected, ruling diligently over the Dreaming. You burned bright and never stuck to one place for long.

- But you always went back to him, the two of you inseparable when you were together.

- Nothing mattered to you both more than each other.

- Both of you would give up your lives and lifestyles if the other asked. Your devotion to each other so deep.

- But you loved Morpheus how he was, just like how he loved you.

Requested by: @Ghost_Guard_13 & @chickenlettuce