.2.

Hyunjin POV

"You cheated on him? You've got to be kidding me?" Changbin said falling onto the couch.

I nodded not wanting to have the words come out. I was ashamed, as I should be. Knowing that I hurt Seungmin in one of the worst ways I could imagine.

I knew I wasn't perfect when it came to love, but I wanted to be perfect for him.

"I don't know what the hell I'm going to do." I said putting my face in my hands, "I always manage to fuck everything up."

"Like the dumbass you are." He replied. As much as I wanted to charge back at him, I knew he was right.

He had told me about his past relationship briefly. He didn't really like talking about it. It made me feel bad for the people that I was with before him. I felt like he really did take a risk when dating me. A lot of bodies are behind my name alone so I'm not very clean.

"You're going to apologize." Changbin said causing me to lift my head from my palms, "Tell him how sorry you are and how much you love him."

"No way." I said bluntly.

Changbin looked at me with fierce eyes. I've never seen him so invested in something I did. I know it sounded harsh for me to decline, but I can't find the fire inside me to face Seungmin at the moment.

He's actually pretty scary when he's angry. But I always find it so cute.

"It's not up for debate." Changbin said patting my leg and leaving me on the couch by myself.

I rubbed the back of my neck and stared at the ceiling. I could barely focus on that while my phone was going off nonstop with text messages from my parents.

When I finally got the strength, I lifted to my feet and headed to the guest bedroom. Turning off my phone completely, I went into the bathroom and took the hottest shower imaginable.

For a moment I allowed the water to just run down my body with my eyes closed. Then I realized that this wasn't my house and I didn't want Changbins mom screaming at him about how high the water bill was.

After putting on comfortable clothes and laid in the bed, my hands turned my phone back on. I set it on the side table and attempted to fall asleep.

Nothing.

I tried and tried and tried but it was all useless. I even tried drinking warm milk but that didn't work either. I at least wanted to get some shut eye before school. Just because my life wasn't going to way I wanted, didn't mean I could skip school.

As my mind wandered the ceiling for the millionth time, my phone rang. Stretching my arm to grab it, I saw a number I didn't recognize. I declined it and continued my journey with my eyes.

Then it rung again, and again, and again. At this point the person wasn't getting the message so I answered.

"Have you not gotten taken the hint?" I spoke while lifting the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hyunjin? You finally answered." I rolled my eyes knowing who the voice belonged to.

"Felix, how did you get my number?"

"I don't want to delay anything so I'll get to the point," He said while sighing, "Jisungs little boy toy, Lee Know, is a little thief."

I was sort of racked aback by his statement. I knew Felix was mean but an accusation like this was outrageous. My response was silent trying to clear my mind for a few moments to process.

"I'm dealing with a lot right now so if you would stop trying to be apart of Jisungs life that would be great."

"This isn't about me being in Jisungs life. It's about your dads watch."

"Yeah I got an earful for that."

As Felix went on and on about how he 'believes' that Lee Know had something to do with it, it finally clicked.

***
"What the hell are you doing?" Hyunjin said with a trash bag in his hands.

Lee Know jumped up from the chair and stared at him.

"Don't just look at me. Take the damn watch off, and get your broke ass out of my dad's study."
***

"You're telling me Lee Know stole my dads watch?" I I asked lifting from his bed.

"I wouldn't say I think." Felix said with a matter-a-fact tone.

"Are you positive?" I said while getting dressed for school and putting some shoes on, "If you're wrong I will kindly beat your ass."

"Would I lie to you?"

No.

Seungmin POV

As I made my way to school I tried to put a smile on my face so I didn't look completely dead. I got off the bus to find everyone huddled at the front doors. I tried getting threw but that didn't seem to work.

People had their phones out and people started screaming about a fight that happened. I tried to look over everyone but my legs didn't allow it. I saw a glimpse of security and then Lee Know.

I figured Felix had gotten into it with him yet again. I wonder who won this time.

———

While I was sitting in class I heard people whispering. It was hard for me to focus because they were all talking about it.

"Yeah it was brutal." One said.
"He threw money in his face." A girl laughed.
"Hyunjin really beat the shit out of him."

That one rung in my ears. Hyunjin got into a fight? With Lee Know?

"You said what about Hyunjin?" I asked them.

"You didn't see it?" The boy laughed, " Hyunjin beat the breakers off of this other kid."

I got up and grabbed my things. I rushed down the hall with my phone in my hand. Dialing his number over and over again but there was no answer. I was so occupied that I wasn't even watching where I was going. Not paying attention to anything in front of me, a small set of stairs were the reminder.

I felt like I fell in slow motion onto my knees. It caught me more off guard than I thought. I stayed there for a moment before getting up again. Since I had taken the bus today, there was no way I could get home.

"Looking for someone?" A voice came from behind me.

I turned around and was met with the freckled face boy that didn't bring a lot of joy to anyones days. But that soon went out the window when I remembered that he has a car. I'm no better but, if I had to ask my enemy for something I really needed I would.

"I need to get to Hyunjins house." I said breathlessly.

He raised and eye brow followed by a chuckle, "You need a ride?"

As much as I didn't want to answer, it was true. My eyes told it all. He pulled his car to the front and I hopped in. I was eagerly holding onto my phone while giving him the directions to his place.

When we finally made it I got out and walked to the doors. I knocked and knocked until a man opened the door. Once he saw me, he didn't say a word.

"I-is Hyunjin home?" I asked filling the silence.

"No he's not. You're one his friends right?" I nodded even though we were more than friends, "When you find him, tell him to bring his scrawny ass back home."

I said yes sir and walked back to Felix's car. We drove off to the next location. I'm guessing that man was his father. No wonder he thought I was just one of his friends. I'm not even mad about it, he seems tough. Now I see where Hyunjin gets it from.

When we pulled up to Changbins house I saw his car. I kind of figured he wasn't at Jisungs due to the fact that he got into it with his boyfriend. I walked up to the door and before I could knock Jisung came walking out.

He seemed really pissed and didn't acknowledge us at all. I walked inside and looked around. I've only been here once in my life so it was kind of a mystery to navigate.

I checked in multiple rooms, hoping not to stumble into something I wasn't meant to see. Happily, I found Chnagbins room and walked inside.