.8.

Seungmin

"Hey, Seungmin?" I turned and met with Dori, "If you're so worried about this person, why don't you just ask to go with them to this dinner?"

Seungmin knew that that wouldn't work. He didn't want to interfere with Hyunjins work, especially a dinner that could alter his whole career.

"Or you could accompany me to this party tonight," Dori said nudging his shoulder.

Seungmin liked that idea way better.

"Oh hello," Dori said looking past Seungmin.

Changbin smiled and gave him a small nod. When Dori met eyes with Seungmin, anyone could see the red painting his face.

He hurried and turned around while running away. This made Changbin laugh before I twisted on my heels.

"It was nice seeing you but I think I know what I'm doing tonight," I said nodding to myself.

"Hopefully it's nothing stupid," Changbin replied.

Hyunjin

"What a day," I said sighing while making my way into the door.

I spent the majority of this day going around, making demands, for my boss. Instead of being a regular employee, he puts me in charge of organizing his little gatherings.

You would think he had one every other week. It's damn near every day.

I make sure everyone in the office has their work done and can put in on these gatherings. I was more of a host than the person he put in charge.

People are always saying they're jealous because the boss likes me, but I would give this up in a heartbeat.

Especially because some people in the office either don't move fast enough, or they just don't do anything. It's rather annoying.

"Hey, babe." I heard someone say when I stepped inside.

As soon as my eyes met his, all my worries went away. I walked over to him and later in his lap. I hugged him for a split second before sitting up to face him.

"How was your day?" He asked while pecking my lips.

"Long." I said snuggling into his neck with my eyes closed, "I just want to go to sleep."

He said 'awww' before rubbing my back.

I could stay here all day, but I can't. I still had this stupid dinner to go to. As much as I didn't want to go, it would be good for me. It would be good for us.

I exhaled and lifted from him. I took in his scent momentarily before noticing something off.

"Is that Changbin?" I asked confused.

Seungmin started laughing before looking in the direction I was. All you could see was him standing next to one of the knights that stood near the entrance.

He didn't move.

"I can see you," I said with a smile on my face.

"I told you, we can spot you from a mile away," Seungmin yelled as Changbin walked over with a smile on his face.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked, "And how did you get here?"

"Your boyfriend invited me."

"He followed me I swear," Seungmin replied.

"You don't want to see me," Changbin said raising his fist and hitting my leg.

I winced at the small pain and started wrestling with him. After Changbin had me in a headlock, I finally taped.

He always won, and that pissed me off.

We talked for a while before I remembered my dinner again. I lifted myself from the couch and went to get ready.

I came out in a simple black suit, nothing fancy. But once I saw Seungmin's eyes all over me, maybe it was something fancy.

He looked me up and down for a moment before meeting my eyes again.

I looked at the time and needed to leave, ASAP.

I grabbed my phone and gave Seungmin a small kiss on the lips before going to get my keys.

"Can I kiss too Hyunjinne?" Changbin said with a baby voice and poked his cheek.

I flicked him off and left the house.

Hopefully, this goes well.