.13.

Hyunjin

"I think it's time for you to leave," I explained.

She didn't seem to like that, but she continued to try. At this point, it was useless to push her away. She was like a magnet, always coming right back to me.

I managed to get far enough to lock myself in my room. What the hell is wrong with her? What kind of drugs did she take before coming here?

"Hyunjin don't be like this." She called from the other side of the door.

"Unless you are going to be talking about business, I suggest you leave," I said in the most polite way possible.

I've been working on my anger issues and I was getting better, way better. If I was still the old Hyunjin, I would have been catching a charge.

After a while, nothing was moving outside. I sat on the bed for a moment before hearing her voice.

"Fine," She said, "I'll leave."

Finally.

"But don't wait for my call."

Before I knew it, I was barging out of the room to confront her. I asked tons of questions to wrap my head around this stupid situation she put me in.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "You're not going to help because I won't have sex with you?"

She looked at me with lust in her eyes. She walked closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder. She gently moved her finger slowly down my chest as I looked at her in disbelief.

"Stop that," I responded as I grabbed her wrist firmly and looked into her eyes.

She looked up at me confused by my words and my actions. What the hell was she thinking this was?

"Hyunjin?" She said seductively, "Until you decide to be with a real woman, you can kiss everything you built goodbye."

My eyes widened at her shocking remark. This has never happened to me before. How could she do this to me?

She came off as arrogant and rude, but I thought that was just some random persona she wanted to have. I assumed she used it to be taken seriously.

"Call me when you grow a pair and want to be with me," She said waving her phone in my face, "That means leaving that little boy in the past where he belongs."

She left without turning back. I stood there, stunned by everything that just happened.

Fuck my life.

Seungmin

"You seem occupied," I said leaning over his arm, "Is it a lucky girl?"

"I guess you can say that," Dori said with slight annoyance.

Dori was on his phone the entire time we were here. He's supposed to be helping me study for this test, but instead, he's been studying text messages.

It would have been fine if his ringer was off. The constant tapping along with his not paying any attention to the reason he was here, was not doing it for me.

"SHIT!" He screamed causing everyone to look in our direction.

"Mind keeping your voice down," I said not sparing him a glance.

He apologized to everyone before putting his phone down and letting out a long sigh. I looked over a little to see him rubbing his temples.